|Name of the University||Calcutta University|
|Total No. of Vacancies||213|
|Post Name||Assistant & Associate Professors|
|Starting date||13th February 2019|
|Last date||15th March 2019|
|Job Type||West Bengal State Govt Jobs|
Kolkata University Professors Recruitment 2019 Notification
Calcutta University is inviting applications through Offline for filling various teaching positions namely professors, assistant professor & associate professor positions in Faculty of Science, Arts & Commerce. Advertisement No: Est./Advt./6529/2019 was released on 13th February 2019. http://www.caluniv.ac.in/ is the official website portal for more information. In Anthropology, Applied Mathematics, Applied Psychology, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Genetics, Geography, Geology etc departments the positions are to be filled.
Faculty of Science
- Professors-70 Posts
- Associate Professors-52
- Assistant Professors-31
Faculty of Arts
- Associate Professors-26
- Assistant Professors-11
Faculty Of Commerce, Social Welfare & Business Management
- Associate Professor-02
- Assistant Professor-03
- Candidates who studied degree/ post-graduation/ graduation from a recognized university.
- Know the complete details by referring to the official notification.
- Selected contenders for Professor post will get pay in between Rs.37,400-67,000/- and Grade pay of Rs.10,000/-
- Hired contenders for Associate Professor post will get pay in between Rs.37,400-39,100/- and GP of Rs.9,000/-
- Assistant Professor posts selected applicants will get pay between Rs.15,600-39,1000/- and GP of Rs.6,000/-
- Mode of applying for Calcutta University Recruitment 2019 is through OFFLINE mode. 15th March 2019 would be the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application form?
- http://www.caluniv.ac.in/ is the website through which the application form can be downloaded. Fill the application form and send it to the given address.
Office of The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor,
University of Calcutta,
1st Floor, 87/1,
College Street, Kolkata-700073
- Application fee for General category applicants is Rs.500/- & OBC & PH category applicants is Rs.250/-