Calcutta High Court Important Notifications & Dates
- Court Name: Calcutta High Court
- No. of Vacancies: 43
- Post Name: Group B, C & D Posts
- Start date to Apply Online: 28.01.2019
- Last date to Apply Online: 15.02.2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Mode of Applying: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/north-dinajpur
Calcutta High Court Steno, LDC, Process Server, Farash & Peon Jobs 2019 Notification
Calcutta High Court of West Bengal is inviting online applications from 28th January 2019 to fill up various Group B, C & D posts namely English Stenographer, Process Servers, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Farash etc. If candidates facing any issues in registration process firstname.lastname@example.org is the helpdesk Email Id. The hiring of candidates is on temporary basis currently. There are chances to make the jobs permanent in nature. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/north-dinajpur is the web portal link to download complete notification.
In the present Calcutta High Court Gov Notices overall 43 positions to be filled on temporary basis.
- English Stenographer (Group-B)-06
- LDC (Group-C)-15
- Process Servers (Group-D)-05
- Night Guard-01
Both existing and expected vacancies are going to be filled through this Employment Notification No.01
Class 8th passed candidates from any recognized board/ school can apply for Group-D posts.
Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed aspirants are only eligible to apply for Group B & C posts.
Contenders applying for Group B & C posts must have certification in computer training. For steno post applicants must be able to type 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 w.p.m in typewriting.
- Lower age limit to apply is 18 years.
- Upper age limit to apply is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category people is as per court norms.
Group A, B & C Jobs Salary
Steno post selected candidates will get pay in between Rs.7100-37600/- & GP of Rs.3900/-, LDC & Process Server of Rs.5400-25200/-, for the other posts the monthly pay would be between Rs.4900-16200/- & GP of Rs.1700/-
Selection Process for Calcutta High Court
- To be selected for Jobs in West Bengal 2019 contenders must be qualified in written examination, interview and personality test.
Candidates can apply for Calcutta High Court Steno & Group-D Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. No other modes of submissions are not accepted. By 15th February 2019 candidates must register and 16th February 2019 is the due date to pay online application fee.
How to Apply Online?
- https://myexamapplication.co.in/udc/udc2019.aspx# is the link to apply online.
Note: Only one individual have to submit single application. More than submission of one application form will be rejected.
- Stenographer: UR-Rs.400/-, SC/ST-Rs.300/-
- LDC: UR-Rs.350/-, SC/ST-Rs.250/-
- Process Server, Group D posts-Rs.250/-, SC/ST-Rs.200/-
- Calcutta High Court Group B, C & D PDF Notification : Download Here
- Online Registration Link for Kolkata High Court -Check Here