CAG Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Name of the Post: Clerk, Accountant/ Auditor
- Total Vacancies: 182`
- Application Mode: Offline
- Starting date to fill applications: 23rd August 2019
- Closing Date To submit applications: 22nd September 2019
- Job Category: All India Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Fitness Test, Skill Test
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Site: cag.gov.in
CAG Delhi Clerk Recruitment 2019
Are you seriously looking for the Central Govt Jobs? If yes, good news for you. Comptroller and Auditor General of India has come up with an advertisement notification to fill 182 vacancies. Offline applications are accepted for CAG Delhi Recruitment for Clerk, Accountant/ Auditor posts. Willing and interested aspirants must refer to the entire notification carefully.
According to the CAG Auditor/ Accountant Notification 2019, the bachelor’s degree/ 12th pass candidates can download the application form. Check out various details such as Scale of pay, Eligibility, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Application process steps here. Aspirants must send the filled applications to the address before 30 Days from the date of Notification.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India Vacancy 2019
- Job Designation: Clerk, Accountant/ Auditor
- Total Number Of Posts: 182
Post wise & community wise CAG Delhi Clerk Vacancy 2019 details are presented here.
- Auditor/Accountant: 48
- Clerk: 134
- Total: 182
Delhi CAG Accountant Eligibility Criteria
- Auditor/Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Clerk: 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The maximum and minimum age limit of the applicants should be as mentioned below.
- Auditor/Accountant: Between 18 and 27 years.
- Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years.
The upper age limit for the posts of Auditor/Accountant/Clerk is relaxable for Government Employees as per extant Government orders.
The relaxation of the upper age limit is up to a maximum of 5 years for the sportsman, 10 years in the case of SC/ST and 8 years in the case of OBC.
CAG Delhi Clerk Selection Process
The selection of applicants for CAG Delhi Accountant Posts 2019 includes the following rounds. People who clear all the rounds of the selection process will get placed in the govt jobs.
- Merit List
- Fitness test
- Skill Test
CAG Delhi Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Auditor/Accountant: Level 5 in the Pay Matrix (Pre‐revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200‐20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2800/‐)
- Clerk: Level 2 in the Pay Matrix (Pre‐revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5200‐20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/‐)
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CAG Delhi Jobs 2019 through offline. Send the filled applications to the postal address by the end date. Aspirants are requested to follow the below-given instructions while submitting the application forms.
How To Apply For CAG Clerk Jobs 2019?
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Comptroller and Auditor General of India i.e cag.gov.in
- Now you will be directed to the homepage of CAG.
- Later, visit the Latest Recruitment section.
- Click on the Notice for Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in Sports Quota to Gr.C Posts in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
- Download CAG Delhi Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go through the instructions carefully before applying for the vacancies.
- Then, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can download the CAG Offline Application Form.
- Fill the applications with your details, attach photograph & required documents.
- Send the documents to the postal address by the deadline.
Pr. Accountant General (A&E),
Jharkhand, PO Doranda
Ranchi – 834 002
People are suggested to visit the official notification for more details.
Live All India Govt Jobs Are