Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Grade A Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse & tutor
- Total Vacancy count: 9299 Posts
- Advt No: 02/2019
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Initial date to Apply online: 19th September 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 12th October 2019
- The process to Apply: Online
- Official portal: http://btsc.bih.nic.in/
BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, Are you eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Bihar? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Bihar BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is issued by Bihar Technical Service Commission to fill 9299 vacancies. Among these vacancies, 9130 posts are allocated for staff nurses & 169 posts are for Tutors. The application process starts on 19th September 2019 @ http://btsc.bih.nic.in/Results.html
Candidates who have completed a diploma in General nursing midwifery are eligible to apply for BTSC Staff nurse Grade A Jobs. Get further details of Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Grade A Recruitment 2019 such as category -wise vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, application form link, etc from the below sections of this article.
BTSC 9299 Staff Nurse & Tutor Vacancy
The category wise Bihar TSC Vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Staff Nurse: 9130 Posts
- Tutor: 169 Posts
Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Grade A Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 21 – 37 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC/ UR (Women) candidates.
- Staff Nurse Posts: Possess Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) course from any Nursing Training School / College of Nursing recognized by both the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council.
- Tutor Posts: Completed M.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) course Or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration (DNEA) with 02 years work experience.
- The officials will select the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the relevant course.
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale (according to the post they are recruited in) as follows.
- Staff Nurse Jobs: Level-7, 7th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Tutor Posts: Level-8, 7th CPC Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-.
BTSC Bihar Staff Nurse Gr ‘A’ & Tutor Application Process
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse Grade A Recruitment 2019 before the last date. The step by step process of filling the application form is given below.
How to Apply for Bihar BTSC Staff Nurse & Tutor Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://btsc.bih.nic.in/Results.html
- Find the related link “Joint Advertisement for the Post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ and Tutor”.
- Click on the link to download & go through the details provided in it.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Crosscheck the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & take the printout of it.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Candidates from Out of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women Candidates: Rs. 50/-.
The application fee can be paid through online mode using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- BTSC Last Date Extension Notice
- BTSC Bihar Date Extension Notice
- BTSC Recruitment 2019 Notification For 9299 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- Apply Online
You can also Apply for