BTSC Staff Nurse Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse & tutor
- Total Vacancy count: 9299 Posts
- Job type: State Govt Jobs
- Advertisement Number: 02/2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 12th October 2019
- Release date of Merit List: Update soon
- Official portal: http://btsc.bih.nic.in/
- Category: Results
- Check Bihar Govt Jobs here
BTSC Staff Nurse Notification 2019
Have you completed the application process and presently waiting for BTSC Staff Nurse and tutor Merit List. BTSC Staff Nurse Result along with the Merit List will be soon available on its official portal i.e, pariksha.nic.in So, candidates who have applied for BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor Recruitment 2019 can download the merit list from here. BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List consists of the names of the candidates who are selected for the certificate verification. Meanwhile, check the selection process, merit list preparation steps, how to download the BTSC Tutor Merit List 2019, a direct link to download the selected candidate’s list, etc on this page.
Bihar BTSC Selection Process
- The officials will select the candidates for BTSC Staff Nurse Vacancy on the basis of the marks obtained in the relevant course. The final selection will be made on the basis of some fixed parameters for both the posts.
For Grade-A Staff Nurse posts:
- On the basis of the marks secured in the J.N.M course examination or higher educational qualification (if any)
- On the basis of the experience in the government hospitals of the Bihar state
For Tutor posts:
- On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the B.Sc Nursing (basic/post basic) or DNIE course examination
- Based on the marks secured in the M.Sc (Nursing)
- On the basis of the experience as an assistant Tutor/Tutor in the nursing schools or institutions/nursing training centre of the Bihar state
BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List Preparation
The authorities will prepare the BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor Merit List 2019 based on the parameters depending on their academic scores and working experience. The qualification and experience will vary from post to post.
- Higher Education marks: 15 Marks
- Working experience in Bihar Govt. Hospitals: 25 Marks
- GNM Courses examination marks (5 Marks per year, max 25 marks): 60 Marks
- Total: 100 Marks
BTSC Tutor Merit List Preparation
- Marks Obtained in B.Sc Nursing (Basic/Post Basic) or D.N.E.A: 60
- M.Sc Nursing: 15
- For teaching experience as Sister Tutor/Tutor in Government Nursing School of Bihar (5 Marks per year, max 25 marks): 25
- Total: 100 Marks
How to download BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor Merit List 2019?
- Visit the Bihar BTSC official portal i.e, http://btsc.bih.nic.in/
- On the home page, find the related link
- Open that link and search your name and application number/ registration number by clicking CTRL+F button
- Check your Result Name wise or Roll Number wise
- Keep the hard copy of the merit list for future use
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there any separate list released by the BTSC for the candidates who are rejected or disqualified?
Ans. Yes, BTSC releases a separate list on its official website for the candidates who are rejected or disqualified.
2. Who will take the responsibility of BTSC Staff Nurse recruitment 2019 verification process?
Ans. The Bihar Technical Service Commission will conduct the certificate verification process under the state Government of Bihar.
3. Which website I should visit or check frequently to download the BTSC Staff Nurse and Tutor result/merit list?
Ans. Two official websites are available:
- One is Pariksha’s online portal i.e. parshika.nic.in
- Another one is BTSC’s official website i.e. btsc.bih.nic.in
You can visit both the websites frequently for more and regular updates of BTSC Recruitment 2019.
Download BTSC Staff Nurse Merit List 2019
You May Also Like