Junior Engineers in BTSC Bihar Latest News & Notifications
- Department Name : Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Bihar
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6379
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Advt No : 01/2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th April 2019
- Vacancies to be filled in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Disciplines
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://btsc.bih.nic.in
- Get more Government Jobs 2019
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – 6379 Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
Apply Online BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2019 now itself. Bihar Technical Service Commission has recently published out a job notification for filling of 6379 Junior Engineer Jobs. In Small Water Resource, Road Construction, Department of Water, Town Development and Housing , Planning and Development Departments the vacancies are going to be filled. Interested contenders can go through below given data and apply for Bihar Govt Jobs 2019
Do not waste your time, Start applying from 11th March 2019 onwards. The payment making during application submission is only through ONLINE mode. Contenders belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories will have age relaxations. In the “Eligibility Criteria” will gave a clear information. You can also visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission Website http://btsc.bih.nic.in
BTSC Bihar Jr. Engineer Vacancy 2019
As per the released advertisement, 6379 incumbents will be appointed to work as Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Disciplines.
Junior Engineer discipline wise vacancies
- Civil – 5815
- Mechanical – 432
- Electrical – 132
Department wise segregation of vacancies are as follows.
- Planning and Development Department
- JE (Civil) – 1298 Jobs
- Town development and Housing Department
- JE (Civil)- 49 Jobs
- Rural Work Department
- JE (Civil) – 768 Jobs
- Public Health Engineering Department
- JE (Civil) – 457 Jobs
- JE (Mechanical) – 34 Jobs
- Building Construction Department
- JE (Mechanical) – 15 Jobs
- JE (Electrical) – 106 Jobs
- JE (Civil) – 310 Jobs
- Department of Water Resources
- JE (Mechanical) – 2123 Jobs
- JE (Electrical) – 237 Jobs
- JE (Civil) – 26 Jobs
- Road Construction Department
- JE (Civil) – 463 Jobs
- Small Water Resources Department
- JE (Mechanical) – 146 Jobs
- JE (Civil) – 347 Jobs
BTSC Eligibility Criteria
Diploma passed contenders in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical disciplines from a recognized university can apply for Junior Engineer designation. Go through the Rojgar Samchar
- General/ UR candidates age can be in between 18 to 37 years as on 01st August 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years.
- 03 years is the age relaxation for OBC applicants.
Salary of BTSC Junior Engineer (JE)
Recruited contenders will get grade pay of Rs.4660/- and to know the monthly income you can refer official job notification.
BTSC JE Selection Process
Based on academic merit list of the applicants, the selection committee will recruit the suitable candidates as Junior Engineers.
Apply for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2019 through only ONLINE mode. From 11th March 2019 to 15th April 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://pariksha.nic.in/Agencies.aspx?KZhCrm9B4QPkl0gO2rAMuw== is the link used by the aspirants to fill the Junior Engineer in Bihar Technical Service Commission Application form.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates belonging to other states rather than Bihar is Rs.200/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women Contenders is Rs.50/-
- Bihar BTSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- BTSC JE Vacancies Apply Online Link