Latest Update: BTSC Bihar FSO, Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Application Dates Extended to 30th June 2020.
|Board Name || Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name ||Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre), Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre ), Food Safety Officer|
|Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||30th June 2020|
Bihar BTSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2020
Bihar Technical Service Commission invites online applications for 303 job vacancies. Interested job seekers can submit the applications for Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre), Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre ), Food Safety Officer posts. You need to check out the complete details of BTSC FSO Recruitment Notification 2020 before filling the application forms.
Go through the selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, and application steps from the following sections to apply for Bihar Occupational Therapist Jobs. The last date to submit the filled BTSC Bihar Physiotherapist Application Form is 30th June 2020.
BTSC Physiotherapist Vacancy 2020
- Job Designation: Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre), Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre ), Food Safety Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 303 Vacancies
The post wise and category wise list of BTSC Occupational Therapist Vacancies are given here:
- Food Safety Officer: 91 Posts
- General: 40
- EWS: 09
- SC: 12
- ST: 01
- EBC: 17
- BC: 09
- BC Female: 03
- Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre): 126 Posts
- General: 50
- EWS: 12
- SC: 23
- ST: 01
- EBC: 26
- BC: 10
- BC Female: 04
Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre): 86 Posts
- General: 34
- EWS: 09
- SC: 14
- ST: 01
- EBC: 16
- BC: 10
- BC Female: 02
- Total: 303
pariksha.nic.in FSO Eligibility Conditions
- Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre): Aspirants must have finished a bachelor degree in physiotherapy from any recognized institution to apply for BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020.
- Food Safety Officer: Contenders who have passed Bachelor Degree in Food Technology/ Oil Technology/ Bio-Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biochemistry/ Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification from a govt recognized university to submit the applications for Bihar BTSC Posts.
- Occupational Therapist: To apply for BTS Occupational Therapist Vacancies, you should have completed a bachelor degree in occupational therapy/ master occupational therapy from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Male Candidates: 37 Years
- Upper Age Limit for General Female Contenders: 40 Years
- BC/ EBC Male & Female Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST Male & Female: 42 Years
BTSC Occupational Therapist Selection Procedure
BTSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2020 Selection Process rounds are given here. To shortlist the eligible and highly qualified individuals for BTSC Bihar Physiotherapist Posts 2020, the board is conducting the selection procedure.
BTSC Bihar Food Safety Officer Pay Scale
The selected contenders in BTSC Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2020 will get a salary as provided here:
- Food Safety Officer: Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in Level 7
- Occupational Therapist: Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Physiotherapist: Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
BTSC FSO Application Procedure
Interested aspirants have to satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply online for BTSC Physiotherapist Notification 2020. You need to follow the below-included guidelines and instructions while filling the applications. The starting and ending date to fill the BTSC FSO Applications are respectively 16th March 2020 and 30th June 2020.
How to Apply for Bihar BTSC Physiotherapist Jobs 2020?
- Firstly go to the Bihar Technical Service Commission official website i.e pariksha.nic.in
- At the news section, you can find the advertisement for the direct recruitment of FSO, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapists
- Download BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
- Go through the general conditions, terms and conditions
- Ensure the eligibility criteria to hit the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Enter the data in the fields of the application form
- Upload a scanned recent passport photograph, signature and educational documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the applications
- Take a hard copy of the application preview page for future usage
- Contenders have to pay the application fee/ exam fee using debit card/ net banking/ credit card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 50/-