BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by Bihar Technical Service Commission to fill 6437 vacancies. Check BTSC Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, exam dates, notification & apply online links, etc. All the interested & willing candidates have to fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 28th October 2019.
BTSC General & Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Recently, Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has come up with an advertisement notification to fill General Medical Officer (GMO) & Specialist Medical Officer (SMO) vacancies. A total of 6437 vacancies are notified by BTSC among which 2425 vacancies are for Specialist Medical Officer & 4012 vacancies are for General Medical Officer. The BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply online link is activated on its official portal from 18th September 2019 up to 28th October 2019 @ http://pariksha.nic.in/
Job hunters who are willing to settle in Bihar state can apply for Bihar BTSC SMO & GMO Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 28th October 2019. Other details of BTSC SMO and GMO Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared below. Keep in touch with our page for more details.
Bihar BTSC SMO & GMO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the conducting Organization: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
- Name of the posts: General Medical Officer (GMO) & Specialist Medical Officer (SMO)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 6437 posts
- Advertisement No: 03/2019 to 16/2019
- Category: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & the Payment of Fee: 18-10-2019 ( Date Extended Up to 28.10.2019)
- Application mode: Online
- Official Site: btsc.bih.nic.in or http://pariksha.nic.in/
- Check Bihar Govt Jobs here
Bihar TSC Specialist Medical Officer Vacancy 2019
- Specialist Medical Officer: 2425
- General Medical Officer: 4012
- Total no. of Vacancies: 6437 posts.
The splitting of vacancies as per the specializations is as follows.
- Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist) (03/2019)- 366
- Specialist Medical Officer (Microbiology) (04/2019)-4
- Specialist Medical Officer (Physician) PG in Medicine (05/2019)- 246
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)(06/2019)-393
- Specialist Medical Officer (ENT Specialist) )07/2019) -95
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician) (08/2019) -25
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pathology)) 09/2019)- 17
- Specialist Medical Officer (Radiologist) PG in Radiologist (10/2019)- 126
- Specialist Medical Officer (Psychiatrist) (11/2019) -7
- Specialist Medical Officer (Anaesthesia) (12/2019) -618
- Specialist Medical Officer (Dermatologist) (13/2019) -61
- Specialist Medical Officer (General Surgery Specialist) (14/2019) -367
- Specialist Medical Officer (Orthopedic) (15/2019)- 100
- General Medical Officer (16/2019) – 4012
The category wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- BC Male-325
- BC Female- 180
- SC- 682
- Total No. of vacancies-6437 posts.
BTSC SMO and GMO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For General (Male): 37 Years
- For General (Female): 40 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules of the organization.
- BC/ OBC Candidates: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 42 Years
- Specialist Medical Officer: Candidates should have completed MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB from a recognized board.
- General Medical Officer: Applicants should have completed MBBS degree with PG degree (MD/MS) in the relevant specialization from any recognized board.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Jobs Selection Process
- The officials will recruit the applicants for BTSC Vacancy on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam & Interview.
BTSC General Medical Officer Posts Salary
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-.
The BTSC General & Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 application process started from 18th September 2019 & available up to 28th October 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Log on to the official portal i.e, btsc.bih.nic.in or http://pariksha.nic.in/
- On the home page, go to the Circulars/Notice section.
- Find the Advt link “Regarding Recruitment of Specialist Doctor and General Medical Officer under Adv. No-03/2019……16/2019 Click here to download”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the full details in the official notification. Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the fee. Upload the documents if required.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Online Form 2019.
- Take the printout of the application form & keep it safe for future correspondence.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates for the Other States: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women: Rs.50/-.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, etc.
- BTSC Bihar Last Date Extension Notice
- BTSC Bihar GMO SMO Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
- BTSC GMO & SMO Merit List