Bihar Staff Selection Commission Steno Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Number of Vacancies: 326
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test, Stenography Test
- Exam Date: 17th November 2019
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Later
- Job Category: Bihar State Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Bihar
- Official Website: http://bssc.bih.nic.in/
बिहार स्टेनोग्राफर एडमिट कार्ड 2019
Bihar Staff Selection Commission will release Bihar SSC Steno Admit Card 2019. The direct download link of BSSC Call Letter 2019 is provided at the end of this article. Aspirants who have completed the registrations can check the hall ticket here. The complete details about the entry card are available at the official site, i.e. bssc.bih.nic.in.
Everyone should carry BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall. Because without having hall ticket, the invigilator will not permit you to attend the exam. BSSC board will issue the call letter 15 days before the exam date. Applicants can get the selection process, exam date, and how to download steps from the below sections.
Bihar SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure
Bihar Staff Selection Commission is hiring the eligible candidates by conducting the following rounds of the selection process. Contenders must get the highest marks in the written test and stenography test to crack a job.
- Written Exam
- Stenography Test
BSSC Stenography Exam Date 2019
बिहार कर्मचारी चयन आयोग has announced a notice for BSSC Stenographer Exam Date to be conducted on 17th November 2019. So individuals must collect BSSC Steno Hall Ticket 2019 as soon as possible to avoid the rush at the end.
Information Printed on BSSC Stenographer Admit card 2019
Postulants can find the basic information related to the written test as well as the candidate on Bihar Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019. The list of details is along the lines.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date & Time of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Important Documents to Take With Bihar Steno Call Letter 2019
Contenders are advised to carry a few additional documents along with Bihar Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Admit card For verification purpose. They are in the following fashion
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Voter ID
How to Download bssc.bih.nic.in Stenographer Admit Card 2019?
- Open Bihar Staff Selection Commission Website i.e. http://bssc.bih.nic.in
- Search for the Bihar SSC Stenographer Call Letter 2019.
- Click on that link to get a new login page.
- Aspirants must enter the registration number and password in the fields of the login page.
- Validate the given data and click on the login button.
- Then, you will get a hall ticket page.
- Download it and take a print out for future correspondence.
BSSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019
Other Live & Upcoming Govt Jobs In India