BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Border Security Force
- Post Name: Constable (GD)
- Selection Process: PST, PET, Written Exam & Interview
- Application Starting Date: 07th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 14th November 2019
- No of Vacancies: 1356
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Anywhere in India/Abroad
- Official Site: http://bsf.nic.in/
BSF GD Constables Recruitment 2019
Good news for the youngsters of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. BSF is recruiting male and female candidates for the posts of constable GD. This golden chance is only for the youngsters belonging to these two newly formed U.T.’s. So, don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can attend the interview at respective PST & PET centers with their application form.
The category-wise vacancy details of BSF GD Constable Recruitment is explained below
- Post Name: Constable GD post in BSF and CISF
- No of Posts: 1356
Category wise details
- Male BSF
- UR – 273
- EWS – 61
- OBC – 166
- SC – 49
- ST – 69
- Male CISF
- UR – 248
- EWS – 59
- OBC – 153
- SC – 46
- ST – 62
- Female BSF
- UR – 49
- EWS- 10
- OBC – 30
- SC – 09
- ST – 11
- Female CISF
- UR – 27
- SC- 04
- (UR – Unreserved, EWS- Economically weaker section, OBC- Other Backward classes, SC- Scheduled caste, ST- Scheduled tribe)
The eligibility criteria for BSF GD Constable Recruitment is mentioned below.
- Education: Matriculation or 10th class
- Age: 18 – 23 years
- Male – 165 cms
- Female – 155 cms
- Height relaxation is applicable to the Scheduled Tribes is 162.5cms for males and 150 cms for females
- Unexpanded – 78 cms
- The expanded – minimum expansion should be 5 cms
- The minimum chest expansion for the Scheduled tribe should be 76 cms (Minimum 5cms expansion).
- Males and Females are proportionate to height and age.
- Both eyes minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 without wearing glasses.
- For Ex-Serviceman, only the written test and the medical test is conducted to them. To ensure their medical standards.
- Candidates who have the admit cards should report at PST & PET center by the given time and date
- Candidates are asked to go through the height bar. Those who have less height will be eliminated
- Those who qualify the height bar can attend for the 5 km race (for males) in 24 minutes and 1.6 km race (for females) in 8 minutes 30 seconds
- For the Ladakh region, a 1-mile race (for males) in 6 minutes 30 seconds and 800 (for females) in 4 minutes
- After this PET & PST test certificates and documents of the candidates will be checked
- Only eligible candidates will go to the next step
- Those who completed the scrutinization of documents and certificates can attend for written test
- The written test is an objective type test consists of 100 multiple type questions with 100 marks should be completed in 2 hours
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written test
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for the medical test examination as per BSF Medical Manual.
- The rounds are like
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can attend the physical and medical tests.
- The medical test and physical tests will be held from 7th November to 14th November 2019 at PST & PET center in respective districts for registrations of their application.
- Candidates should bring their application form as a prescribed format at Annexure -I.
- The passport size photograph should be affixed at the prescribed place in the application form
- Candidates should attach the following Self-attested copies to the application form
2.Caste/Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates
3.Identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, etc.,)
4. A form for admit card should be submitted with Passport size photo as per Annexure-II
Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates at PST & PET centers on subsequent days
Incomplete applications will be rejected
- The pay scale ranges from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Related Govt Jobs in India