- Board Name: Border Security Force
- Adv No: 1/40/2018-pers/BSF/6245-63
- Post Name: Various
- Selection Process: Deputation Basis
- Last Date for Application Submission: 31.12.2019
- No of Vacancies: 58
- Application Process: Offline Process
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official Site: http://bsf.nic.in/
BSF Recruitment 2019 – 2020
The Border Security Force has released a notification for the recruitment of 58 different posts for the candidates to apply for the respective posts. All the interested cum eligible candidates are requested to apply for the posts, the applicants are requested to follow the procedure of applying the respective posts through an offline process by sending their applications to the respective address which has been updated below.
- Post Name:
- Pilot – 08
- Senior Operations Officer – 01
- Commandant – 08
- Second-in-commandant – 09
- Deputy Commandant – 08
- Deputy Chief engineer – 02
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – 14
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – 04
- Equipment Officer – 02
- Logistics Officer – 01
- Assistant Commandant – 01
- No of Posts: 58
- Education: All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should be knowledgeably qualified with the field they are being recruited for
- Age: Refer Notification
- As per the detailed notification it is mentioned as the selection process would be mainly based upon a deputy basis.
- The application for the recruitment process would be an offline process where the candidates would have to fill the application form for the post they need to get through along with all the applicable documents and send the documents to the below-mentioned address.
- Deputy Inspector General (Pers) HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi Pin – 110003
- As per the notification, there might be no application fees will be applied.
- Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month
Related Govt Jobs in India