BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Advertisement No: 14014/04/2019/RC
- Total No. of Jobs: 135
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant
- Starting date of the Application Process: 04th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://bsf.nic.in/
- BSF Assistant Commandant Admit Card – Download Here
- Get Solved BSF Assistant Commandant Question Papers
BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019 – 135 AC Vacancies
It is an excellent opportunity for candidates those who are already working as Sub Inspector/ GD Inspector and Subedar Major (GD). Yes! At this time the BSF Recruitment 2019 is out for filling up of 135 Assistant Commandant Jobs Under Ministry of Home Affairs. Postulants those who have got selected have to work in ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB Forces.
So, candidates utilize this Recent Govt Jobs advertisement and settle your career in Border Security Force. The selection of candidates will be made through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. The eligibility, monthly pay scale and other details given in the down segments.
The number of Assistant Commandant jobs are to be filled in Border Security Force is 135.
- Assistant Commandants – 135 Jobs
- BSF – 87 Jobs
- CRPF – 27 Jobs
- SSB – 21 Jobs
- Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- UR – 104
- SC – 19
- ST – 12
Contenders those who show an ultimate interest in working for Army Jobs can apply and fulfil your dream. Educational Qualification and age limit details are in a pace. Candidates must also have enough physical standards in order to apply.
- Graduation qualified candidates from any recognized university can apply.
- Note – SI/ GD Inspectors (GD)/ Subedar Major (GD) working contenders are only willing to apply. The applicants should have four years of regular service experience.
- The maximum upper age limit for candidates is 35 years as on 01st August 2017.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
- Male – 165 Cms
- Female – 157 Cms
- Chest – 81 cms and Expansion of 5 Cms
- Weight – 50 Kgs
The monthly income offered to selected candidates as Assistant Commandants is in the pay matrix level 10 of Rs.56,000/-
The selection of candidates is through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test followed by Interview and Personality Test. Check for BSF Assistant Commandant Syllabus PDF
The mode of applying for BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. 08th August 2019 is the last date for acceptance of application forms.
How to Download the Application Form?
Candidates can get the Direct link for Application Form download in Useful Links Session.
- Commandant (Recruitment), Directorate General, ITBP, Block No.4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
- Admit Card duly filled in all respect and signed by the candidate with photograph pasted appropriately typed on A4 size paper.
- Two identical copies of recent passport size (5 Cms X 7 Cms approx.) photographs of the candidate in Uniform, one pasted on the application form and the other on the admit card in the space provided therein, duly signed by the candidate as per instructions.
- Two self-addressed envelop~s of 11.5 Cms.X27.5 Cms. Size affixed. With Rs. 25/- postal stamp.
- Service certificate/vigilance clearance as per specimen enclosed with the application (Appendix-D).
- Attested copy of SHAPE-I MedicaL Category certificate.
- A self-attested true copy of matriculation or equivalent certificate as a proof of age.
- A self-attested true copy of the certificates of educational qualifications. ·
- A self-attested real copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.