BRO Recruitment 2019 Latest Notifications
- Organization Name: Border Roads Organization (BRO)
- Under the Ministry of Defence
- Total No. of Vacancies: 778
- Jobs Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Electrician, DVMRT & Multi Skilled Worker Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ PET/ PST
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.bro.gov.in/
BRO Recruitment 2019 – 778 Jobs in GREF
In Order to remove unemployment completely, the Indian Government is taking steps. Recently a new notification in Border Roads Organization is released to fill 778 vacancies namely DVRMT, Electrician, Veh Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker jobs. Aspirants belonging to various states can apply for these jobs. Candidates can get the official advertisement through http://www.bro.gov.in/
The talented male persons who are able to work in General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) can apply for New Govt Jobs in India. The complete notification is not released. So, contenders may regular follow our web portal to know the application procedure start dates. SSC/ 10+2/ Degree candidates can apply for the below-given jobs and settle your career. Selected candidates have to work at any place in the country.
Border Roads Organization Vacancies
Total empty positions are to be filled in Border Roads Wing under the Ministry of Defence is 778. Post names and category wise vacancies are as follows.
- DVRMT (OG) – 388 Jobs
- UR: 159
- SC: 58
- ST: 29
- OBC: 104
- EWSs: 38
- Electrician – 101 Jobs
- UR: 42
- SC: 15
- ST: 07
- OBC: 27
- EWSs: 10
- Veh Mechanic – 92 Jobs
- UR: 40
- SC: 13
- ST: 07
- OBC: 24
- EWSs: 09
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) – 197 Jobs
- UR: 81
- SC: 29
- ST: 14
- OBC: 53
- EWSs: 20
- Matriculation qualified candidates can apply for the above-mentioned positions.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for Multi Skilled Worker posts is 25 years and for other jobs, the age limit is 27 years.
- Candidates hired for Worker post will get pay of Rs.18,000- 39,900/-
- Selected contenders for remaining positions, their monthly income will be Rs.19,900 – 44,000/-
- Contenders selection will be made through written test/ Skill Test/ Physical Efficiency Test.
Candidates can send the application forms for BRO Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. The start date to submit applications is 01st June 2019 and last dates of submitting the application is 45 days from the date of advertisement released i.e 15th July 2019. Candidates who possess the complete eligibility are only willing to apply for the BRO Vacancy 2019. Aspirants must be ready with all the relevant documents before starting the application procedure.
How to Download the Application Form?
By using the links given here, the candidates are able to download the form and send it to below-given address before the last date.
Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune – 411015.
You Can Also Apply For
- BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician Notification 2019
- ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- OFB Chargeman Recruitment 2019
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Are aspirants tired of searching various State and Central Govt Jobs placements in India? Don’t worry, just regularly follow our website to get free job updates without delay and also check the latest Employment News.