Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Board Name: Border Roads Organisation (BRO), General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF)
- Name of the Posts: Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 540 posts
- Advertisement No. 03/2019
- Type of Job: State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: started
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 26th November 2019
- Official portal: http://www.bro.gov.in/
- Application mode: Offline
- Check Central Govt jobs here
BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
Here is a good job opportunity for both freshers and experienced candidates who have passed 10th class. Border Roads Organisation (BRO), General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) posts. Regarding the advertisement number: 03/2019, a total of 540 vacancies are going to be filled under BRO Recruitment 2019. Out of these 540 posts, 221 posts are available for UR/General, 145 vacancies for OBC, 81 posts for SC, 40 posts for ST, and 53 vacancies for EWS candidates. The authorities have also invited the application forms from the Male Indian Nationals through online mode only.
Job seekers can grab this excellent chance and apply for BRO Jobs as soon as possible after the link is activated. The full details of BRO GREF Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2019 Notification will be soon available on its official portal www.bro.gov.in Meanwhile, get the complete details of BRO Multi Skilled Worker Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, direct links to apply, etc here.
Border Roads Organisation Jobs
- Name of the posts: Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
- Total number of vacant posts: 540 vacancies
Category wise distribution of posts is as follows:
- EWS: 53
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 18-25 years
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or SSC or 10th class with Driving License to get eligible for BRO jobs.
BRO GREF MSW Jobs Selection Process
The officials will organize the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for BRO Vacancy.
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Physical Test
BRO General Reserve Engineer Force Posts Salary
- As per the rules and regulations of the conducting board.
www.bro.gov.in Application Process
Application forms are invited from the Indian nationals for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) vacancies in GREF. So, all the interested and eligible candidates have to fill and submit the application form on or before the due date. Follow these simple guidelines at the time of filling the application form.
How to apply for BRO GREF Multi Skilled Worker Jobs?
- Firstly, visit the official portal i.e, http://www.bro.gov.in/
- Find the What’s New section and get the related advertisement link on the home page
- Click on that link
- Read the full details in the official BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 notification pdf
- Ensure the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, etc
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Send the filled application form to the given address
- Keep the hard copy of the online form for future reference
Commandant, GREF Centre,
Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card or net banking or offline mode