BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 Notification is released to fill 337 Multi-Skilled Worker (MSW), Supervisor, Draughtsman & Other vacancies. Check the full details of Border Roads Organization Recruitment 2019 Notification here. Eligible candidates can download & send the filled application form to the given address on or before 2nd September 2019.
Border Roads Organization Recruitment 2019
Border Roads Organization has recently released BRO Notification for the recruitment of candidates for the following posts such as Multi-Skilled Worker, Supervisor, Draughtsman & other posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF). Only male candidates have to apply for BRO GREF Jobs. Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can send the filled application form to the below-given address on or before the due date.
Scroll down the page to get the full details of BRO Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important links, etc.
BRO GREF Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Border Roads Organization (BRO), General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF)
- Post Names: MSW, Supervisor, Draughtsman & Other
- Vacancy count: 337 posts.
- Advertisement No.: 02/2019
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form: 3rd August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 2nd September 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official portal: www.bro.gov.in
BRO GREF Vacancy 2019
The post-wise & category wise splitting of vacancies is as below.
- Draughtsman-40 (UR-19, SC-5, ST-3, OBC-10, EWS-3)
- Hindi Typist-22 (UR-11, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5, EWS-2)
- Supervisor Stores-37 (UR-18, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9, EWS-3)
- Radio Mech-02 (UR-2)
- Lab Assistant-01 (UR-1)
- Welder-15 (UR-8, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, EWS-1)
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)-215 (UR-89, SC-32, ST-16, OBC-57, EWS-21)
- Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)-05 (UR-4, OBC-1)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 337 posts.
BRO GREF Multi-Skilled Worker Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be citizens of India.
- For Multi Skilled Workers: 18 to 25 years.
- For all other posts: 18 to 27 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the rules as follows.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years.
- Draughtsman posts: Passed 10+2 with Science Subjects and having two years Certificate course in Architecture or Draughtsmanship.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason): Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and possessing a certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR): Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Should qualify proficiency test in the trade conducted by Border Roads Organisation. Should qualify physical tests & meet physical and medical standards as per BRO guidelines.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Practical Test/ Trade Test,
- Written Exam.
- Pay Band – I: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 / 1900 / 1800 (As per 6th Pay Commission).
- DA, HRA, Transport Allowance and other allowances are payable as per Govt. of India rules in force.
BRO GREF MSW Application Process
Before filling the application form, candidates have to fulfill the requirements such as physical standards, Medical standards, educational/technical criteria, experience, age and other requisite essential criteria for a particular post. Candidates have to submit the application form quoted with Advertisement No, date and post applied for to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgment. Proof of online transaction/DD is to be attached with the application form.
How to fill the BRO GREF Application form?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.bro.gov.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- Find the relevant “Recruitment in BRO against Advt No 02/2019” link.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- IF eligible, then download the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status, etc should be enclosed with the application form.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address on or before the due date.
Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: nil.
The application fee payment can be done through online using credit card/ debit card / net banking or demand draft only. The application fee (Non-Refundable) is to be deposited directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629 and IFSC Code No. SBIN0001629.
Centre for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test)
- GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015.
You May Also Like