65th BPSC CCE Exam Notification Details
- Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: 65th CCE Prelims Exam 2019
- Total No. of Posts: 434 Vacancies
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to fill Application form: 10th July 2019
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 30th July 2019
- Deadline for Online Registration: 24th July 2019
- Closing Date for the submission of Application form: 6th August 2019
- BPSC 65th CCE PT Exam Date: September 2019 (Tentative)
- New Govt Jobs
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- BPSC CCE 65th Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- BPSC CCE 65th Prelims & Mains Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- BPSC CCE 65th Prelims Results 2019 – Check Here
- BPSC 64th CCE Mains Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Exam 2019 – 20 Notification
Here is a piece of good news for the unemployed individuals of India who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Bihar state. Recently, Bihar Public Service Commission has come up with Latest Job Notification to provide the employment opportunity by conducting BPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2019.
As mentioned in the official BPSC Advertisement, a total of 434 Vacancies are going to be filled for various posts. The BPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will get activated on 10th July 2019. Guys, If you are serious about to grab this job, this is the right time and start applying for BPSC 65th CCE Exam 2019.
Job hunters can utilize this opportunity and apply for BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Exam 2019 before the deadline. Applicants can also check the No. of Vacancies, Eligibility details, Salary, Application Procedure, etc provided in the official 65th CCE BPSC Notification 2019 here. Keep in touch with our page for more updates regarding BPSC 65th CCE Notification 2019.
BPSC Vacancies 2019
BPSC 65th PT Notification 2019 is released to fill 434 vacant posts of Revenue Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Rural Development Officer & Other in Bihar state Government. Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 434 Posts.
- Sub-divisional Officer: 30
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 62
- Block Panchayat Officer: 14
- Rural Development Officer: 110
- District Sanpark Officer: 11
- Bihar Educational Service: 72
- Labour Enforcement Officer: 20
- Food and Consumer Inspector: 19
- Election Department: 46
- SC/ST Welfare Department: 18
- Other: 32
BPSC 65th CCE Preliminary Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for BPSC Exam 2019, candidates have to fulfil the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit (as on August 2019): 20, 21 & 22 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for General (Male): 37 Years
- Max Limit for General Female / BC / EBC (Male/ Female): 40 Years.
- Max Age Limit for SC/ST ( Male/ Female): 42 Years.
BPSC Rural Development Officer Posts Salary
- Candidates who got selected for BPSC Vacancies 2019 will receive a pay scale in the levels 7, 9 & 11 as per their designations.
Bihar PSC 65th CCE Prelims Exam Selection Process
Applicants of Bihar PSC Recruitment 2019 will be selected on the basis of the performance in the following phases.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Fully Solved Bihar PSC CCE Past Year Question Papers
BPSC 65 Pre CCE Application Process
Aspirants who want to be a part of BPSC can apply for Bihar Public Service Commission 65th CCE Exam through online mode. Go through the simple guidelines shared below while applying for BPSC CCE Exam 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, log on to the official website of BPSC i.e, http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ or click on the direct link attached below.
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “ Important Notice and Advertisement for 65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination”.
- Click on that link and go through the BPSC 65th CCE Exam Notification details carefully.
- Check the Eligibility criteria to ensure whether you are eligible or not.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Educational qualification, etc in the mandatory fields.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Cross-verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button & keep the print out of the application form for further correspondence.
At the time of filling the 65th CCE BPSC Application Form 2019, candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category.
- For General of Bihar state/ Other States: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/ Woman/ Handicapped Candidates of Bihar state: Rs. 150/-.
Live Openings in July Month