|Name of the Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||434 Posts|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||65th Combined Competitive Examination|
|Job Type ||Bihar Govt Jobs |
|BPSC 65th CCE Mains Exam Date||13th, 14th & 16th October 2020|
65th BPSC CCE Admit Card 2020
Bihar 65th CCE Prelims Admit Card 2020 is accessible here. Candidates can find a link to get bpsc.bih.nic.in Combined Competitive Exam Hall Ticket along with its exam date. You can also check BPSC CCE Admit Card available data in the below sections. Go through Bihar PSC CCE Selection Process, download steps.
Applicants of BPSC 65th Notification can download the hall ticket here. The BPSC 65th Prelims Re-Exam Admit Card and the exam date has been released on 13th February 2020. Go through the following sections for more details.
bpsc.bih.nic.in CCE Selection Procedure
Bihar PSC board has designed its selection process in a way that it selects only worthy candidates. BPSC 65th CCE Selection Criteria has three stages as follows.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
BPSC CCE Prelims Exam Date 2020
As per the Bihar Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination Board, the prelims examination will be held on 17th February 2020. Individuals are suggested to get BPSC CCE Admit Card as early as possible to avoid tension at the last minute.
Data Available on BPSC 65th CCE Hall Ticket 2020
Usually, Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Prelims & Mains Call Letter contains all the useful information about the written exam. The details may include an exam center, registration number & so on.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father's Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s signature
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
Documents to carry along with Hall Ticket 2020
Along with BPSC CCE Mains Admit Card 2020, individuals must carry the below-mentioned documents to the examination hall for identification purposes. So that the invigilator can verify whether details are matched or not.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
How to download Bihar CCE Admit Card 2020?
- You can follow these user-friendly BPSC CCE Admit Card 2020 download steps to get it instantly. They are as follows
- First of all, reach Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website.
- The official site of BPSC is http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- On the home page, search for the appropriate link of Bihar CCE Prelims Hall Ticket 2020
- Click on it.
- It will navigate to another page, where you can see a login page.
- Enter your details like registration number, password or date of birth and press submit button.
- Now you can see BPSC CCE Admit Card loaded with your data printed on it.
- Download the call letter page and take a print out of it and carry it to the examination centre.
BPSC 65th CCE Exam Pattern 2020
Bihar Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Pattern 2020 details are provided here. Individuals can estimate a marking scheme, weightage of subjects via BPSC 65th CCE Mains Paper Pattern. Question Paper Pattern also includes useful information like the names of the subjects, marks & number of questions.
- Part I: Bihar CCE Prelims Test Pattern 2020
- Prelims exam contains objective questions.
- The subjects included in the written test are general studies, general knowledge, current affairs.
- The total marks in the test are 150.
- The total time duration of the exam is two hours.
- Part II: bpsc.bih.nic.in 65th CCE Mains Question Pattern
- Mains exam has 3 sections.
- The subjects of the Bihar CCE Mains Exam are General Hindi, General Studies Paper I & II.
- Every Section has 3 hours time duration.
- Each general studies paper has 300 marks and general hindi paper has 100 marks.
Syllabus of BPSC 65th CCE Prelims & Mains Exam 2020
- General Hindi
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Ability
- Mirror Images
- Statements & Conclusions
- Embedded Figures
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calendars
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Alphabet Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Statements & Arguments
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Compulsory Subjects
- Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science
- Political science and International Relations
- Indian Anthropology
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Hindi Language And Literature
- Labour and Social Welfare
- Bengali Language & Literature
- Sanskrit Language & Literature
- Persian Language And Literature
- Urdu Language & Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Arabic Language And Literature
- Pali Language & Literature
- Maithili Language And Literature
- General Knowledge
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Environmental Issues
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Countries and Capitals
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Pipes and Cistern
- Ratio and Proportion
- Decimal Fraction
- Banker’s Discount
- Compound Interest
- Height and Distance
- Volume and Surface Area
- Chain Rule
- Stocks and Share
- Surds and Indices
- Races and Games
- Allegation or Mixture
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Permutation and Combination
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest