BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment PSC Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 51
- Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Post Name: Assistants
- Starting date of the Application Process: 09th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Exam date: Intimate Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 51 Jobs Online Form
Bihar Public Service Commission is going to conduct Competitive Main Examination for hiring talented persons to work as Assistants. So candidates, those who have the related qualification and passed in the previous preliminary exam can apply for Bihar Govt Jobs 2019 before the last date. http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ is the official website to know further information. 21st May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
Bihar PSC Assistant Vacancy 2019
The number of vacancies to be filled in Bihar Public Service Commission is 51. Category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- General – 41 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- BE (Female) – 01 Post
- EBC – 09 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- Candidates those who have passed Bachelor degree in a relevant stream can apply for Assistant Vacancy 2019.
- The minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 37 years.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/ Female applicants is 40 years.
Selected candidates as Assistant will get pay as per PSC norms. Refer to the official advertisement.
BPSC Assistant Selection Process
The complete selection of candidates will be done through competitive examination. The exam date will be soon updated on the official website.
Method to submit applications for BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 09th May 2019 is the start date to apply and 21st May 2019 is the last date for submitting applications. By 30th May 2019 candidates have to send the hardcopy of application at below-mentioned address.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the required notification you are going to apply.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Send the hardcopy of the application form to below-given address.
Secretary-Cum-Exam-Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bohar 800001.
Application fee for General category applicants is Rs.750/- and for other candidates, the fee is Rs.200/-
You Can Also Apply For