Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Results 2019
Here is good news for the people who attended the test. The Bihar Public Service Commission is planning to release the results for the Assistant Engineer exam 2019. Exam participants get ready to check the results using hall ticket number and password or date of birth online. The assistant engineer civil exam results will be available on its authorized website called bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar state govt assistant engineer results direct link given by us whenever it released by officials. We have also updated the download steps get your results. Keep visiting our websites regularly for more updates regarding the results for the BPSC Assistant Engineer exam 2019.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Results 2019
- Organization Name: Bihar Public Service commission
- Vacancy count: 1284
- Post name: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Exam Date: 27th March 2019 31st March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Exam mode: Online
- Category: Results
- Job Location: Bihar
- Job Category name: Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Official Site: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Steps to Get BPSC AE Results Online 2019
- Visit the authorized website of Bihar Public Service Commission, i.e. http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- After opening it, check the notifications tab on the home page.
- Open the link and search for an assistant engineer (Civil) exam 2019 results link.
- Click on the link and type the information whatever it asked.
- Now click on the submit button to submit the entered details.
- Now your BPSC AE result will be appeared on the screen by opening a new window.
- Check the printed details on the document and take a print if matched.
- Keep saving the document until you get a call for a further level of the selection process.
Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019
The Bihar Public Service Commission has initiated recruitment to fill up the assistant engineer vacancies in the civil department. For this, it is released an advt on its website. By taking the reference of it, there are 1284 civil engineer posts. It will be an excellent opportunity for people who completed a diploma in civil engineering. The application link activated from 07th February 2019 to 05th March 2019.
BPSC looks for talented and skilled people to fill civil engineer posts. Based on the following rounds, it eliminates the unskilled people.
- Mains exam.
Cut Off Marks of Bihar AE Exam 2019
Cut off for the Bihar Public Service Commission assistant engineering exam will be decided by considering the various factors. We have specified the primary factors in the below section. Exam participants have to secure minimum cut off to get eligibility for the next level.
- Vacancy count
- The number of candidates attended the test
- Maximum marks secured by a candidate, etc
Download BPSC Assist Engineer Merit List pdf
Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer exam merit list will be available after the declaration of results. It is nothing but the shortlisted candidate’s list who secure top marks in the exam. Based on this, candidates will be called for further levels. It also helps to know your position among the toppers.
Download BPSC Assistant Engineer Results 2019
You May Also Like