BPNL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- Board Name: Bhartiya Pashupalam Nigam Limited, Rajasthan (Jaipur)
- Category: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Skill Centre In-charge, Skill Development Officer, Skill Admission Consultant, Skill Instructor and Office Assistant
- Last Date for Application Submission: 15th December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 1683
- Application Process: Online
- Latest Government Jobs in India
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Official Site: http://bharatiyapashupalan.com/home
BPNL Skill Admission Consultant Recruitment 2020
Bhartiya Pashupalam Nigam Limited has published a notification to recruit the candidates for the empty positions of Skill Centre In- Charge, Skill Development Officer, Skill Admission Consultant, Skill Instructor and Office Assistant. So, it is good news for the job searchers to get placement in BPNL. The online applications submission process has already started, and it will be ended by 15th December 2019. Candidates who have not applied still have time to apply and submit the application forms.
Check the below sections to know the complete details of this employment notice like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process, application fee, how to apply online steps and essential links.
BPNL Rajasthan Vacancy 2020
This time BPNL Rajasthan has come up with a total of 1683 vacancies for different posts.
Post wise vacancies are mentioned below
- Skill Centre In-Charge – 99 posts
- Skill Admission Consultant – 990 posts
- Skill Development Officer – 198 posts
- Skill Instructor – 297 posts
- Office Assistant – 99 posts
Eligibility Criteria of BPNL Skill Admission Consultant Jobs 2020
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a completion certificate of 12th class and Degree from a recognised university.
- Age Limit: The BPNL officials have decided that the candidates who are going apply the application form for BPNL Skill Development Centre Recruitment their age should be in between in 18 years to 45 years.
Selection Process of BPNL Recruitment 2020
The enrolled aspirants of BPNL Skill Development Centre Recruitment must undergo rounds in the selection procedure. Candidates who performed well in the first round called written test will be called to the next round called interview. Finally, based on the marks obtained in two rounds will only be selected as the posts said above.
- Written Examination
BPNL Salary 2020
The merit list candidates in BPNL Skill Development Centre Recruitment 2020 will receive a salary based on the different posts.
Designation wise salaries will be paid.
- For Skill Centre In-Charge, Rs. 18,000/- per month
- For Skill Development Officer, Rs. 15,000/- per month
- For Skill Admission Consultant, Rs. 12,000/- per month
- For Skill Instructor, Rs. 10,000/-
- For Office Assistant, Rs. 8000/-
The application procedure will be held in ONLINE mode for BPNL Recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible contenders can fill the application form and submit it on or before the last date of 15th December 2019.
Candidates are requested to refer the official notification pdf to know the application fee details.
How to Apply Online for BPNL Jobs?
- Log on to the BPNL official portal, i.e., http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
- On the home page, find and click on the link “latest news”
- A new page will open and hit the link
- Read the BPNL Recruitment 2019 notification details provided in it
- If eligible, then hit the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the BPNL Rajasthan (Jaipur) application form like personal, academic, and other information
- Pay the fee through online payment with the link given below
- Upload the essential documents (if required)
- Verify the info and submit the BPNL application form
- Take a print out of the application form and keep the hard copy for future reference
You May Also Like