Bombay High Court Notifications & Highlights
- High Court Name: Bombay High Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 199
- Post Name: Senior System Officers
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th February 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Live Government Jobs 2019
- Also Check Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019
Bombay High Court Sr. System Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Bombay High Court located in the state of Maharashtra is in recruitment process to fill senior system officer and system officer vacancies. The recruitment of technical manpower is on Contract basis for a period of 12 months. Based on contenders performance the working period of contract may increases for Latest Employment News. The notification has published on 12th February 2019 @ http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ Get all the details known by checking the official advertisement. Register through online by 26th February 2019.
Number of vacant positions to be filled in High Court of Bombay is 199.
- Senior System Officer-40 Positions
- System Officer-159 Positions
Eligibility Criteria to apply for bombayhighcourt.nic.in recruitment 2019
Contenders having passed degree in BE/B.Tech in computer science, electronics engineering/MCA from a recognized university can apply.
- Sr. System Officer- 05 Years
- System Officer-01 Year
Upper age limit for applicants as on 12th February 2019 is 40 years.
Selected contenders for Sr. System Officer post will get pay of Rs.46,000/- and System Officer post is 40,000/-
Through educational qualification, experience /interview of contenders the selection committee will recruit.
Mode of submitting applications for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. 26th February 2019 would be the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
https://bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruit/recruitment.php is the link through which applicants can submit their applications.
Also Go Through