- Conducting Organization Name: High Court of Judicature at Bombay
- Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant (PA)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to fill Application Form: 11th July 2019
- Closing Date for the submission of Application Form: 25th July 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, Bombay High Court has rolled out an advertisement notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Personal Assistant Posts. Interested candidates have to step forward to take the right decision of filling the Bombay High Court PA Application form to grab this opportunity. The Bombay HC PA Apply Online Link will be available active from 11th July 2019 @ http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Candidates who have completed Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. So, eligible candidates can fill & submit the Application form on or before the due date i.e, 25th July 2019. We have gathered all the details of the high court of bombay recruitment 2019 like no. of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, Selection Process, etc in this article in a detailed manner.
Bombay HC Personal Asst Posts
- Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant
- Total No. of Posts: 54 Posts.
- The splitting of Vacancies is as follows.
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Bombay – 47 Posts
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Nagpur Bench, Nagpur – 2 Posts
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Aurangabad Bench, Aurangabad – 5 Posts
The Eligibility requirements which candidates have to possess in order to apply for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 are as follows.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on the date of publication of advertisement.
- Age limit is relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC or SBC candidates.
- Applicants have to possess a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed if the candidate is
- already working as Lower Grade Stenographer for not less than 10 years or Higher Grade Stenographer for not less than 8 years or
- having total 10 years experience as Stenographer inclusive of the service as Lower Grade and/or Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing a Degree in Law.
- Possess Government Commercial Certificate or have passed an examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of the word processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:
- Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
- DATA PRO
- The selection of the eligible candidates for Bombay High Court Vacancy will be on the basis of Written Examination or Skill Test.
- Qualified candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- and other allowances are admissible as per the rules.
Applications are invited through online mode from the candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria. So, all the eligible candidates can start applying from 11th July 2019 up to 25th July 2019 on its official portal. Go through the simple steps provided below to avoid the mistakes while filling the Bombay High Court PA Application Form.
Steps by Step Application Process
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the page.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Search for the related link “Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Notification”.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Bombay High court Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the Bombay High Court PA Application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Take the printout of the Application form for future reference.
- The Application fee is Rs. 300/- for All candidates.
- Application fee should be non-refundable.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking.