High Court of Bombay At Goa Clerk Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board name: High Court of Bombay at Goa
- Job Designation: Clerk, Cook, Junior Translator & Interpreter, and others
- Total Number of Vacancies: 34
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Advertisement No: HCB/GOA/A1-D/COMMON RECRUITMENT/2019/1335
- BHC Notification Release Date: 21st October 2019
- Last Date to Fill Applications: 22nd November 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Official Site: http://www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Goa
Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
High Court of Bombay AT Goa has recently announced BHC Recruitment 2019 notice with advertisement number HCB/GOA/A1-D/COMMON RECRUITMENT/2019/1335. The Bombay High Court is inviting offline applications for 34 Clerk, Cook, Junior Translator and Interpreter, and Shorthand Writer posts.
Job seekers can check the HC of Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019 to know the educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, the application process. Interested aspirants who have satisfied the eligibility conditions can send the applications from 21st October 2019. The end date to fill the applications is 22nd November 2019.
High Court of Bombay Clerk Vacancies 2019
- Job Role: Clerk, Cook, Junior Translator & Interpreter, and others
- Total Number of Posts: 34
Detailed and post wise Bombay High Court At Goa vacancies are provided here.
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): 02
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: 02
- Clerk: 22
- Cook: 8
- Total: 34
HC of Bombay at Goa Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Shorthand Writer: Candidates must qualify a government commercial certificate examination or exam conducted by a government board.
- Junior Translator and Interpreter: Must possess a university degree in languages English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi.
- Clerk: Must have a university degree in law.
- Cook: Candidates must have passed at least an IV standard examination.
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): 21 years – 45 years
- Jr Translator and Interpreter/ Cook/ Clerk: 18 – 45 years
hcbombayatgoa.nic.in Clerk Selection Process
Bombay High Court at Goa Clerk Jobs Selection Process steps is here. Candidates must clear the written exam to get crack the job.
- Written Examination
- Shorthand Writer: ₹35400 – ₹112400
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: ₹35400 – ₹112400
- Clerk: ₹19900 – ₹63200
- Cook: ₹18000 – ₹56900
Job hunters can send the filled applications in the prescribed format on or before the last date. Submit the applications to the below mentioned postal address with the fee details.
- Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa,
- Panaji -Goa- 403 001
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): ₹ 500/-
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: ₹ 500/-
- Clerk: ₹ 500/-
- Cook: ₹ 200/-
- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
- Download BHC Application Form
- User Manual for Payment of Application Fee through eChallan Payment Gateway
- Click here to pay online through eChallan Payment Gateway
You Can Also Apply for