Bombay HC Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Authority Name: Bombay High Court
- Post Names: Clerk
- Selection Process: Written Test, Viva Voce & Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Total Number Of Posts: 182
- Admit Card Status: Released
- Govt Jobs
- Exam Date: 22nd September 2019
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Mumbai
- Look at more Maharashtra Government Jobs 2019
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019
The High Court Of Bombay hs issued BHC Clerk Admit Card 2019. Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 is ready to download on its official portal. Candidates can also find a direct link to download Bombay HC Clerk Call Letter 2019 in the below sections.
Applicants of HC Of Bombay Clerk Recruitment 2019 must gather Registration Number, Date Of birth to get the hall ticket. Provide the login credentials in the login page & obtain Bombay High Court Call Letter. Individuals are suggested to fetch the admit card as early as possible to avoid the last-minute tension. Here we have given the complete details about the selection process, exam date & hall ticket release date. Willing aspirants can visit the official site for the full-fledged information.
High Court Of Bombay Clerk Selection Process
The Bombay High Court Organization is recruiting worthy & eligible contenders by conducting the selection rounds. The shortlisted aspirants will get an appointment letter.
- Written Test
- Viva voce
Bombay HC Clerk Exam Date 2019
The recruitment board of Bombay High Court is conducting the written exam on 22nd September 2019. Applied candidates must download the Bombay High Court Admit Card 2019 before the test date to attend the examination.
Data Printed On Bombay High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
Usually, BHC Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 contains necessary information like Exam Timings, Name of the Contender, etc. They are listed as such
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Test Centre Venue
- Examination Date
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Photograph of Applicant
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Aspirant’s Name
Documents Needed To Carry With bombayhighcourt.nic.in Admit Card 2019
Along with Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019, it is necessary for the individuals for the spirants to take any one of the ID proofs. However, the invigilator uses them for validation purposes and tries to identify the fake candidates.
- PAN card
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- College ID
How To Download HC Of Bombay Clerk Call Letter 2019?
- First of all, visit the official portal of Bombay High Court i.e bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment link.
- Later on, find an appropriate link to download Bombay HC Clerk Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Then, click on that link.
- Fill up the necessary information like Date of Birth, Password it asks for at the time of Login.
- Cross-check the details entered before submitting it.
- Then, click on the Submit Button.
- You will be directed to a new page o the call letter.
- At last, take a hard copy of the hall ticket & keep it safe for future usage.
Bombay High Court Clerk 2019 Admit Card
- Download Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Admit Card Pdf
- Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2019
- Download Bombay HC Clerk Exam Question Papers
You May Also Like