Bombay High Court System Officer Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Bombay
- Job Role: System Officer, Senior System Officer
- Total number of vacancies: 165
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written Test/ Interview
- Exam date: Notify later
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: Update Soon
- Official Portal: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Job Category: Maharashtra State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Bombay
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Sarkari Naukari
Bombay High Court System Officer Admit Card 2019
The High Court of Bombay will release Bombay High Court System Officer Admit Card 2019. Candidates can get the full information related to the BHC Call Letter available date, exam date, selection process, simple steps to download the hall ticket, etc. on this page. To collect the Bombay HC System Officer Call Letter 2019, individuals need registration number/ application number, date of birth, and password.
The higher officials will issue the hall ticket link at the High Court of Bombay official site, i.e. https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/. We are providing a direct link to download the HC of Bombay System Officer Admit Card 2019 here.
BHC Senior System Officer Selection Process
Bombay High Court System Officer Jobs 2019 Selection procedure steps are given here.
- Written Exam
Bombay HC System Officer Exam Date 2019
Bombay High Court Senior System Officer Written Test Date update later. Contenders must download the High Court of Bombay System Officer Admit Card 2019 PDF as soon as possible.
Information Prevailing on BHC System Officer Admit Card 2019
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Date and Time of the Test
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
Documents Required for the Bombay High Court System Officer Exam
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
Steps to Download Bombay high court.nic.in System Officer Call Letter 2019
- At first, go to the High Court of Bombay official portal, i.e. https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- In the latest updates section of the home page, you will get a Bombay HC System Officer Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Candidates must enter the registration number, password, and date of birth on the login page.
- Cross-check the details and click on the submit button.
- Download the document and take a hard copy for future reference.