mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Organization: Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Job Role: Apprentice
- The number of total Jobs: 695
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Advertisement Number: 01/ 2019
- Notification Release Date: 27th September 2019
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 27th September 2019
- Last Date To Send Applications: 9th October 2019
- Job Category: Karnataka State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Banglore
- Official Website: mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has come up with a piece of employment news having the advertisement number as 01/ 2019. The recruitment board is going to hire 695 people for apprentice posts. BMTC accepts only offline applications which are filled in the proper format by the ending date.
Interested job seekers are suggested to refer BMTC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019. According to the official notification, the eligibility details such as Educational qualifications, age limit, salary, application procedure, etc. are mentioned on this page. Job hunters who feel that they met the job requirements can send the downloaded, filled applications to BMTC before 9th October 2019.
BMTC Apprentice Job Vacancies 2019
- Name of the Job: Apprentice
- Total Number of Vacancies: 695
The detailed BMTC Vacancy list as per the trade is given.
- Fitter: 52
- Welder: 40
- Diesel Mechanic: 530
- Sheet Metal Worker: 63
- Turner: 10
- Total: 695
Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who have finished the ITI in the relevant trade are eligible.
- Minimum Age Limit: 16
- Maximum Age Limit: 26
The relaxation of the upper age limit for the BMTC Recruitment 2019 is as per the govt rules.
BMTC Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) Selection Procedure
Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure contains the following rounds. Based on the contender’s performance in the selection rounds, the selection is made.
- Skill Test/ Written Exam/Interview/Merit List
mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in Apprentice Jobs Salary
The selected candidates in the BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will salary as compensation. The complete details about the salary are as follows.
For 1st Year
- Fitter: Rs. 8180/-
- Welder: Rs. 8089/-
- Turner, Diesel Mechanic, and Sheet Metal Worker: Rs. 8721/-
For 2nd Year
- Fitter: Rs. 9439/
- Welder: Rs. 9245/-
- Turner, Diesel Mechanic, and Sheet Metal Worker: Rs. 9453/-
Interested contenders who wish to apply for BMTC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Jobs should meet the eligibility criteria. The eligible intenders should follow the below guidelines and send the filled application to the BMTC by the last date of applications.
Steps to fill BMTC Apprentice Application Forms
- Firstly, go to the Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Official Website, i.e. https://www.mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the home page of the BMTC, you can search for the related link.
- Click on the BMTC Apprentice Notification link.
- Download it & read the general instructions, eligibility conditions carefully.
- Contenders who have fulfilled the academic qualifications, the age limit can download the application form.
- Take a print out of the applications & fill it with your details.
- Attach your recent passport-sized color photograph, few certificates to the filled applications.
- Send it to the postal address without fail.
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Agency,
- Annex Building 3rd Floor,
- Shantinagar Bus Stand,
- Bangalore – 56002.
You Can Also Apply For