BMC JE Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- Post name: Junior Engineer
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of jobs: 341
- Starting Date to fill online applications: 12th October 2019
- Ending date to fill online applications: 29th October 2019
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
- Job Category: Maharashtra State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Mumbai
- Official Site: portal.mcgm.gov.in
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Junior Engineer Notification
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai or Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has released BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification to hire the eligible contenders for 341 Junior Engineer posts. Regarding this, the BMC officials have invited the application forms through online mode only. The end date for the submission of online application form for BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment is 29th October 2019.
Job hunters who are seeking for the govt jobs can grab this chance and apply for MCGM JE Posts 2019. Aspirants can scroll down to get the complete information about BMC JE Notification. Individuals can check age limit, qualification, vacancies, selection process, application procedure, important dates, etc. on this page.
MCGM Junior Engineer Vacancies 2019
- Job Role: Junior Engineer
- Total number of jobs: 341
Detailed and post wise Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation JE Vacancy 2019 are here.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 243
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 98
- Total: 341
BMC Junior Engineer Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates must have completed a diploma in civil engineering/ electrical/ mechanical engineering from a recognised university/ institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai JE Selection Procedure
For hiring the young and talented candidates, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation is conducting the following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
BMC JE Salary 2019
The shortlisted job seekers will get salary as compensation. The BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale details are mentioned at the official notification.
Interested job aspirants who have to meet the educational qualifications, the age limit can submit BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application form before the last date. Candidates must check the step by step process to fill the applications from the below sections.
How to Apply for BMC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019?
- At first, go to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation official website, i.e. portal.mcgm.gov.in
- On the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai home page, in the career section, you will find a BMC Junior Engineer Notification 2019.
- Download the advertisement and go through the general conditions, eligibility conditions.
- Eligible job hunters can click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the required data in the fields of the application form.
- Re-check the entered data and submit the applications.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the applications for future usage.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Contenders: Rs. 400/-
Aspirants must pay the exam fee Rupay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro card.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12/10/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 29/10/2019
- Closure for editing application details: 29/10/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 13/11/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 12/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
- Online Exam Date: 25/11/2019
You Can Also Apply For