|Name of the Recruitment||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|No. of Vacancies||50 posts|
|Similar Jobs||SSC Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Senior Technician|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||08th March 2020|
|Job Type ||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number|| 1/2020/Estt.|
BIS Senior Technician Jobs 2020
Recently, the Bureau of Indian Standards has announced a notification. Aspirants who are looking for jobs can check BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification details. Download the advertisement and go through the eligibility conditions, pay scale, application procedure, selection steps, and other useful information. Online applications are invited for 50 posts.
Through BIS Recruitment 2020 with advertisement no: 1/2020/Estt., the board is hiring the eligible aspirants for Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Senior Technician. The online registration process for BIS Technical Asst Posts ends on 08th March 2020.
BIS Technical Asst (Laboratory) Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Senior Technician
- Total Number of Vacancies: 50 posts
The discipline wise and post wise break up of vacancies are in this way:
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 30
- Chemical: 12
- Mechanical: 05
- Electrical: 02
- Microbiology: 06
- Civil: 05
- Senior Technician: 20
- Air-conditioning/Refrigeration: 01
- Mechanic (Diesel Engine): 07
- Electrician: 05
- Fitter: 03
- Welder: 01
- Carpenter: 03
- Total: 50
BIS Sr Technician Eligibility Conditions
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 18 to 30 Years
- Senior Technician: 18 to 27 Years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Sc/ST candidates, 3 years for OBc contenders, 10 years for PwD (Unreserved), 13 years for PwD (OBC) individuals, and 15 years for PwD (Sc/ST) contenders.
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Contenders must have finished bachelor’s degree in science with Physics or Chemistry or Micro-Biology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Food Technology or Electronics with 60% marks or three-year diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Chemical or Metallurgy or Food Technology with at least 605 marks from a recognized university can apply for the posts.
- Senior Technician: Aspirants who have finished matric or its equivalent with industrial training institute certificate in fitter/carpenter/air-conditioning/mechanic/welder trades can submit the applications.
bis.gov.in Technical Assistant (Lab) Selection Procedure
Bureau of Indian Standards is going to conduct the below-included selection process rounds to select the eligible and intelligent aspirants. The shortlisted contenders in the selection rounds can get a job.
- Written Test
- Skill/practical/trade test
BSF Recruitment Salary
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Level 6
- Senior Technician: Level 4
BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment Application Process
Aspirants who fulfil the educational qualification and age limit can apply online for BIS Technical Asst (Laboratory) Jobs. While filling and submitting the online application form, you can follow the below given simple steps. The registration process has started on 17th February 2020 and ends on 08th March 2020.
How to Apply For BIS Technical Assistant Jobs?
- Go to the Bureau of Indian Standards website i.e https://bis.gov.in/
- At the what’s new section you can find the recruitment advertisement for the Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Posts with 01/2020 number
- Download BIS Senior Technician Notification PDF
- Check out the general conditions, eligibility criteria
- Eligible intenders can click on the apply online link
- Provide the data in the mandatory fields of application form
- Re-check the application to avoid mistakes
- Upload the passport size photo and scanned signature
- Submit the applications and pay the application fee
- Take a print out of application for future reference
- General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Sc/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women/BIS serving Department candidates: No fee
- Registration of applications: From 17th February 2020 to 08th March 2020
- Application Fee Payment (on-line) Dates: 17th February 2020 to 08th March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam: 23rd March 2020 (tentative)
- Online Exam Date: 29th March 2020 (tentative)
- Result of Online Examination: 21st April 2020 (tentative)