BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification is out by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Check the subject wise Bihar TET Vacancy details. Know the full details of Bihar TET Examination 2019 like age criteria, qualification, selection process, salary, exam dates, notification & apply online links, etc. Candidates who wish to become a Teacher in Bihar state can grab this chance & apply for www.bsebstet2019.in Exam on or before the due date i.e, 18th September 2019.
Bihar TET Examination Notification
Here is a good chance for those candidates who are looking forward to fetching Bihar Govt Job. Recently, Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for 37335 posts of Teacher (TGT and PGT) to teach in Secondary (9th and 10th Class) and Senior Secondary (11th & 12th Class) government schools of the state. The application process started from 9th September 2019 & available up to 03rd October 2019.
Candidates who are aspiring to become a secondary teacher or higher secondary school teacher in various schools of Bihar can grab this excellent job opportunity & apply through online before the due date. Candidates can apply for either Paper-I/Paper-II or for both papers. Candidates who intend to teach Classes 9th & 10th in Bihar schools will appear for the Paper-I and candidates who intend to teach Classes 11th & 12th will appear for Paper-II.
Keep reading this page for the latest information on BTET Recruitment Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Check TET Notifications here.
BSEB Bihar STET Recruitment Notification – Brief Information
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
- Exam Name: SECONDARY TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST (STET), 2019 & PHYSICAL EDUCATION & HEALTH INSTRUCTOR ABILITY TEST, 2019
- Post names: Secondary (Up to Class X) and Higher Secondary (Up to class XII) school teachers
- Total no. of Vacancies: 37335 posts
- Job Type: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to fill the Application form: 9th September 2019
- Last Date of Application and Fee Payment: 18th September 2019 (Extended to 03rd October 2019)
- Exam Date: 7th November 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12.30 PM for Paper 1 and from 2.00 PM to 04.30 PM for Paper 2
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: bsebstet2019.in
- Also, check Bihar Govt Jobs here.
Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Vacancy
- Name of the posts: Secondary (Up to Class X) and Higher Secondary (Up to class XII) school teachers
- Total no. of vacancies: 37335.
Secondary Teacher – Paper-I (Class 9 & 10)
- English – 5054
- Maths – 5054
- Science – 5054
- Social Science – 5054
- Hindi – 3000
- Sanskrit – 1054
- Urdu -1000
Senior Secondary Teacher – Paper-II (Class 11 & 12)
- English- 2125
- Maths -2104
- Physics- 2384
- Chemistry – 2221
- Zoology – 723
- Botany -835
- Computer Science – 1673
Bihar STET Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- General (Male)- 21 to 37 years
- General (Female)- 21 to 40 years
- OBC – 21 to 40 years
- SC/ST – 21 to 42 years
Educational Qualification for Paper I Subjects
- Hindi: Graduation in Hindi + B.Ed
- Urdu: Graduation in Urdu + B.Ed
- Sanskrit: Graduation in Sanskrit + B.Ed
- English: Graduation in English + B.Ed
- Maths: Graduation with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects + B.Ed Or B.Tech with Mathematics subject + B.Ed
- Science: Graduation with Zoology, Botany & Chemistry subjects + B.Ed Or B.Tech with Science subject + B.Ed
- Social Studies: Graduation with History, Geography, Economy And Polity + B.Ed
Educational Qualifications for Paper-II Subjects
- English: Post Graduation in English + B.Ed
- Maths: Post Graduation in Maths + B.Ed
- Physics: Post Graduation in Physics + B.Ed
- Chemistry: Post Graduation in Chemistry + B.Ed
- Zoology: Post Graduation in Zoology + B.Ed
- Botany: Post Graduation in Botany + B.Ed
- Computer Science: ‘A’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) OR BE or B. Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Postgraduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. OR MCA three years course (6 semesters)
Bihar TET Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test.
Bihar TET Examination Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date. Follow these simple steps while filling the application form.
How to apply for BIHAR TET (BTET) Exam?
- Firstly , visit the official website of BSEB, Bihar i.e. https://www.bsebstet2019.in/#no-back-button
- On the homepage, they have to click on the BTET 2019 Advertisement link.
- Go through the details provided in it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then, click on the registration link.
- The ONLINE application form for Registration contains basic data viz., Personal details, Education Details, Work Experience, Photo & signature upload, Preview /Edit, Payment and Registration slip.
- Stage 1: Basic Registration by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email (please check SPAM) is sent on successful registration.
- Stage 2: RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH and completion of form by completing the following tabs:
- Personal Details & Educational Qualification
- Upload of Photograph & Signatures
- Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
- Click on preview button and cross-check all the entries before the final submission of the form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
Bihar TET Examination Application Fee
Secondary Teacher (Paper-I), Senior Secondary Teacher (Paper-II) AND Physical Education & Health Instructor (PEHIE)
Paper I and Paper II
- General/ OBC/ Most Backward candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- PWD: Rs.200/-
Both Paper I & II
- General/ OBC/ Most Backward candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Rs.300/-.
Bihar TET Exam Pattern
- Bihar STET 2019 written exam consists of Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper I & II will conduct for 150 marks each.
- Of these 150 marks, 100 marks will be for the selected subject and 50 marks will be teaching art and other skills.
- The total duration of the examination will be 2.5 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
Bihar State Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus Pdf
The BTET Syllabus for Paper-I & II is as follows.
- Child development and education
- Language I (Hindi / English/ Urdu/ Bangla/ Maithili)
- Language II (Hindi / Urdu/ Bangla / English/ Maithili)
- Environmental Sciences
Higher Secondary (Paper-II)
- Child development and education
- Language I (Anyone of Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English)
- Language II (Anyone of Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English)
- Mathematics and science or sociology