Bihar Vidhan Parishad LDC Notification 2019
- Board Name: Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- Job Role: Lower Division Clerk
- Notification Number: 04/2019
- Number Of Posts: 13
- Opening Date To Apply Online: 19th August 2019
- End Date To Fill Applications: 08th September 2019
- Last Date For Submission Application Fee: 08th September 2019
- Selection Process: Exam and Interview
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Patna
- Official Website: http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
Bihar Vidhan Sabha LDC Recruitment 2019
Recently, Bihar Vidhan Parishad has come up with the latest employment news. Bihar Legislative Assembly Notification 2019 is issued to fill 13 lower division clerk posts. Aspirants must view Bihar Vidhan Sabha LDC Recruitment Notification to get more about the process. As per the official advertisement, eligible candidates can also apply for बिहार विधानसभा एलडीसी नौकरियां.
The starting and ending date to submit online BVS Lower Division Clerk Applications are 19.08.2019 and 08.09.2018 respectively. Before filling the applications, individuals must go through Educational Qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, salary, etc
Bihar Legislative Council Vacancy
- Name Of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
- Total Number Of Posts: 13
Categorywise vacancies of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Lower Division Clerk Notification are included here.
- Unreserved: 05
- SC: 02
- ST: 01
- OBC: 02
- BC: 01
- BC Female: 01
- EWS: 01
- Total: 13
Biharvidhanparishd.gov.in LDC Eligibility Conditions
Intenders should pass intermediate from a recognized board. They should have Hindi & English typing speed at 30wpm.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
There is age relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST and OBC candidates. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, For OBC 3 years.
The recruitment board usually selects the intenders based on their performance in the rounds of the selection procedure. After completing the exam, aspirants must get qualify in the interview to appoint for the LDC posts.
- Written Examination.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad LDC Salary
The selected individuals in Bihar Legislative Assembly LDC Recruitment will get Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 per month as salary. Along with the pay scale, they can also get other allowances as per rules.
BVS Lower Division Clerk Application Process
Eligible contenders can apply for the बिहार विधान परिषद Jobs via Online only. The last date for applications is 08.09.2019. People are suggested to complete the application process as early as possible to avoid tension at the end.
How To Apply?
- Open Bihar Vidhan Sabha Official site i.e http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
- At the home page, open Notification 04/2019.
- Candidates must check all the instructions of Bihar Vidhan Parishad Official Notification.
- Eligible candidates can find the online application form.
- Fill the applications with your details and submit the form.
- Later, pay the application fee.
- At last, collect print out of Bihar Vidhan Sabha LDC Applications.
Online Applications submitted individuals must pay the exam fee. You can pay the fee via online through net banking, credit card/ debit card.
- OBC/ General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/ Women: Rs. 150/-