Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- Post Names: Assistant
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Starting Date To Fill applications: 19th August 2019
- Closing Date To Fill Applications: 08th September 2019
- Opening Date To Pay Exam Date: 19th August 2019
- End Date For Fee Payment: 08th September 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Job Category: Bihar State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Bihar
- Advertisement Number: 02/2019
- Website: http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Asst Notification 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha has announced a notification to recruit 31 eligible candidates for assistant posts. Job aspirants can go through Bihar Legislative Assembly 02/2019 advertisement for complete information. Interested aspirants must finish the submission process as soon as possible to avoid the technical glitch at the end (i.e., from 19/08/2019 to 08/09/2019).
Job hunters who are willing can go through Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019. You can get application fee, category wise vacancies, selection process, educational qualifications, salary, etc in the below modules.
BVS Assistant Vacancies
Post Name: Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies: 31
Category wise vacancies of BVS Assistant Notification 2019 are given here.
- Unreserved: 13
- Scheduled Caste: 5
- Scheduled Tribe: 01
- Last Backward Class 4: 5
- Backward Class: 4
- Economically Weak Class: 03
- Female: 10
- Total: 31 Posts
Bihar Legislative Council Assistant Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Assistant Post 2019.
- Candidates should have a graduate degree certificate from a recognized university/ institute.
- Must have typing knowledge in Hindi & English with 30wpm speed.
- Upper Age Limit: 37 years
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
There is age relaxation in upper age for SC/ST and OBC candidates. The relaxation for SC/ST candidates is up to 5 years, For OBC, 3 years.
बिहार विधान सभा Selection Process
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment 2019 selection procedure has a written exam. The applicants who secure the highest marks in the prelims & mains test will be finally shortlisted.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Examination
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Salary
Selected candidates in BVS Assistant Recruitment 2019 will earn a salary of ₹44,900 – 1,42,400 & all other allowances per month.
Eligible and worthy candidates can submit the online applications for Assistant posts before 08th September 2019. Below is the step by step process to fill applications successfully. After completing the application form, pay the application fee as per the norms & conditions.
How To Apply Online?
- Primarily, open the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Official Site i.e http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the advertisement with 02/2019 number.
- Read all the instructions of the Bihar Legislative Council Notification 2019.
- Eligibility conditions fulfilled intenders can click on apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the BVS Application Form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Cross-check the entered data in the application form.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Later, pay the exam fee as per the conditions.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the applications and keep it safe for future usage.
Applications submitted candidates must pay the exam fee via Online before the end date. Category wise exam fee details are as follows
- OBC/ General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman/ Women: Rs. 150/-
The fee can be payable through internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Notification 2019
- Bihar Legislative Council Assistant Online Application Form
You Can Also Apply For