Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link is available here. Know the BVP Office Attendant Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc. Job hunters who are looking for Bihar Govt Jobs can grab this chance & apply for BVP Jobs on or before the deadline i.e, 11th October 2019.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019
In reference to the advertisement no: 07/2019 & 08/2019. Bihar Vidhan Parishad has issued a notification to fill 136 vacant positions of Office Attendant (Night Guard, Durban, Farrash, Safai Karmi, Mali) & Letter Distributor. The officials have invited the application forms through online mode from 20/09/2019 & available up to 11th October 2019 @ http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
Jobless contestants in the Bihar state can utilize this wonderful opportunity & apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment 2019 before the due date. For your convenience purpose, we have covered all the info related to BVP Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, vacancies, selection criteria, pay scale, etc.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the conducting organization: Bihar Vidhan Parishad (BVP)
- Post Names: Office Attendant & Letter Distributor
- Total no. of posts: 136 vacancies
- Advt No: 07/2019, 08/2019.
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 20-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-10-2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Official Site: http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
- Also, get Bihar Government Jobs here
BVP Vacancy 2019
- Office Attendant (Night Guard, Durban, Farrash, Safai Karmi, Mali)-129
- Letter Distributor-07
- Total No. of Vacancies: 136 posts
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Max Age for Gen (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Gen (Female), OBC: 40 Years
- Max Age for SC/ ST: 42 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules of the govt.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class from a recognized board & must have the knowledge of Hindi & English.
BVP Office Attendant Jobs Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Exam or interview.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad OA Posts Salary
- The officials will offer a good pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the conducting organization.
www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in Application Process
The Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Recruitment 2019 Application process starts from 20th September 2019 & ends on 11th October 2019. Candidates can follow these simple steps provided below at the time of filling the application form.
How to Apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Assistant Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
- On the home page, find the advt links 07/2019 & 08/2019.
- Click on the link to download the official notification.
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “apply online” link.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Then, enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify all the details carefully before clicking on the “Submit” button.
- At last, take the printout & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD & Female Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
The fee payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking, etc.
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad OA Previous Papers
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Admit card
- BVP Office Attendant Results