Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Admit card Download 2019 & Exam Date.
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Bihar Vidhan Parishad (BVP)
- Job Role: Office Attendant & Letter Distributor
- No. of vacant posts: 136 vacancies
- Advt No: 07/2019, 08/2019
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Apply Online Starting Date: 20-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Site: http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
- Check Bihar Government Jobs here
BVP Office Attendant & Letter Distributor Admit Card 2019
Bihar Vidhan Parishad is going to release the admit card for office attendant and letter distributor exam 2019. Candidates who wish to attend the exam and applied for BVP recruitment have to get ready with login details like application registartion ID and password or date of birth. We share the direct link to get your hall ticket.
Admit card is the mandatory document to write the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant and letter distributor exam. After getting your hall ticket, take a hard copy and check all details printed on it. If you found any mismatch then immediately contact the authorised person to make necessary changes, Go through the complete article to get more info regarding the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Exams 2019.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Exam Date 2019
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office attendant and Letter Distributor exam date have not announced yet. The BVP will publish a notice regarding the exam date on its official website. We are the first one to update the latest info about the office attendant exam 2019.
What are the details required to get BVP Admit Card 2019?
- Application Registration Number
- Password or Date Of Birth
How to Download Bihar Vidhan Parishad Hall Ticket 2019 for Office Attendant Exam
- Visit the official website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad, i.e. http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
- Later, check for the latest announcements tab on the home section.
- On that, search the office attendant and Letter Distributor exam results.
- Click on the required link and enter the asked details.
- After that, submit the details.
- Then, a new window will appear on the screen with your results.
- Take a printout and submit it to the exam centre.
BVP Recruitment 2019 for 136 Posts
Bihar Vidhan Parishad has started a recruitment process to fill the office attendant and letter distributor posts. We found an advt regarding this recruitment on its authorised website. By taking it as a reference, there are 136 vacancies. Candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Bihar state can apply for these jobs to grab this fantastic opportunity. The online registration starts from 20th September 2019 to 11th October 2019.
To dig out the worthy candidates and test the skills toward a particular job, the BVP has decided to conduct the following rounds.
- Written test
The Bihar Vidhan Parishad offers job for the aspirants who clears the above rounds. The appointed candidate will get an attractive salary from the Bihar State Government.
Detailes Printed on the Bihar Vidhan Parishad Admit Card 2019
The following are the particulars that are presented on the hall ticket of BVP Office Attendant.
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Code of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
Documents To Carry Along With BVP Office Attendant Admit Card 2019
Postulants who wish to attend the test have to carry any one of the following documents to prove his/her identity.
- Ration Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Prohibited electronic gadgets such as mobiles, calculators, smartwatches, etc.
- Candidates will be suspended from the exam if any malpractice happens.
- Participants are not allowed to go out of the exam during the exam period.
- Download BVP Office Attendant Notification 2019
- BVP Office Attendant Results
- Official Website link
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Previous Papers
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Office Attendant Results