BSEB BSTET Hall Ticket
Here is flash news for you. The Bihar School Examination Board is going to release the admit card for the teacher eligibility test. People who applied for the BSEB STET have to download the call letter using registration number and password. The hall ticket link will be activated on its authorized website. A quick link will be given here to check your results online within a fraction of seconds.
We provide the latest updates regarding the BSEB TET exam. So, keep visiting our website regularly. We update the detailed step by step procedure to download BSEB TET Exam hall ticket in the following section. The call letters will be available for both papers I and Paper II separately. People have to find the respective link and download the hall ticket. The Bihar TET admit card is the mandatory document to attend the test. Otherwise, you are not allowed to write the exam conducted by the Bihar school examination board.
Overview of Bihar TET Admit Card
- Organization Name: Bihar School Examination Board
- Name of the Post: Teacher, Physical Education/ Health Instructor
- Exam Name: BSTET
- Vacancy count: Paper I – 25270 & Paper-II – 12065
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Category: Admit Card
- Exam Mode: Online
- Job Location: Bihar
- Official Site: https://bsebstet2019.in
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Very first, the applicants of BSEB TET have to visit its official web portal, i.e. https://bsebstet2019.in
- Later go for the home section to find the whats new section.
- Search the link for Teacher Eligibility Test admit card.
- Now, Enter your necessary details without any mistakes & submit it.
- A new window will have appeared on the screen with your admit card once you press the submit button.
- Once check the details and take a print of it for future use.
Note: Applicants have to do the necessary changes before went for the exam by contacting the authorized person in Bihar School Examination Board.
Bihar State Teachers Eligibility Test Notification
Bihar State Examination Board has released a notification regarding the state teachers’ eligibility test. This is the excellent news to the people who are eagerly waiting for the teacher’s job in Bihar state. People who completed the degree & PG degree & B.Ed are eligible for these jobs. The application is available from 09th September 2019 to 25th September 2019.
Bihar School Examination Board looks for young and talented people to fill teachers’ jobs. To pick the efficient people, it is going to conduct the following levels.
- Written test
Details Printed on Bihar STET Hall Ticket
We have described the details of those printed on the Bihar School Examination Board STET admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Instructions of the exam
- Applicant’s photograph
- Date of the exam
- Space for the aspirant signature
- Exam VenueGender (Male & Female)
- Candidate’s father name
- Registration or hall ticket number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Schedule
Required ID Proofs to Take BSEB Bihar TET
People have to bring any one of the documents given below along with a hall ticket to the exam hall.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter Id
- Any authorized ID proof signed by Gazetted officer
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Driving Licence