Bihar Sr Resident Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: State Health Society Bihar
- Number of Vacancies: 183 vacancies
- Advertisement Number: 08/2019
- Post name: Senior Resident, Tutor posts
- Application mode: Online
- Job Type: State Govt jobs
- Category Name: Admit card
- Official portal: http://health.bih.nic.in/
- Get Bihar Govt Jobs here
health.bih.nic.in Senior Resident Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
The State health society of Bihar will release the admit card for senior residents and tutor exam 2019. Candiadtes who applied for Bihar Health Department recruitment can get ready with your login details to download the SR & Tutor hall ticket. After getting the hall ticket, take a printout to attend the exam.
Before taking a hard copy, you should check the details printed on the Bihar Sr Resident Admit card 2019 and make the necessary changes if anything wrong before attending the exam only. Otherwise, candidates are not allowed to take the exam.
What is the necessity of Bihar SHS Sr Resident Hall Ticket?
The senior resident and tutor exam will be organized by the State health society of Bihar. It has already passed an order to the exam invigilators regarding the exam instructions. As per it, exam participant has to carry the hall ticket hard copy which acts proof for the applicant along with a valid ID proof. So, the Bihar Sr resident exam call letter is a mandatory document to write the exam.
What are the details required to get SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019?
- Application registration number or user name
- Password or date of birth
Both are compulsory to download Bihar State Health Society Senior resident Admit card 2019 from the official website.
How to download SHS SR/Tutor Admit Card 2019
The following covers the step by step process to download the State health society Bihar Tutor exam hall ticket 2019. Go through the authorized website, if you any more doubts.
Step to get Bihar Health Dept Sr Resident Hall Ticket 2019
- Open the official website of State Health Society or the Bihar Health Department.
- After reaching the home page, search for the latest announcements tab or recruitment tab.
- Click on that and find the admit card section.
- On that, check for Senior resident or tutor exam admit card 2019 download links.
- Click on the required one and fill the asked details.
- Press the submit button.
- Now, a new window will appear on the screen with your results if you entered the correct information.
- Take a print of it and attend the exam.
- If you found a message i.e details not found then press forget a password or user name link and retrieve the details with your registered email or mobile number.
Bihar Health Dept Sr Resident/Tutor Recruitment 2019
The State Health Society, Bihar has initiated a recruitment process to hire the perfect candidates for filling the vacant senior resident and tutor posts in the health department. We found an official advt regarding this recruitment on the health dept website. As per it, the willing candidates are allowed to fill the online applications from 03rd October 2019 to 25th October 2019.
Selection Process for Bihar Senior Resident Jobs 2019
To hire the best one among all applicants, the SHS, Bihar wants to test the candidate’s skills towards the respective posts. For this, it is going to conduct the below levels.
- Written test
What are the Particulars Presented in Bihar SR Admit Card 2019
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Registration Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
The Documents To Carry For the Bihar SHS Exam 2019
As per the orders received from State Health Society Bihar, Aspirants should submit any one of the following id proof to take the exam,
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Prohibited all electronic gadgets like smartphones, mobiles, calculators, smartwatches, etc
- SHS reserved the right to suspend any candidate from the exam hall if any malpractice found during the exam.
- Participants are not allowed to go out of the exam during the exam period.