Overview of Bihar SHSB ANM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- Board Name: State Health Society Bihar (SHSB)
- Post Name: ANM Staff Nurse
- Application Starting Date: 09th March 2020
- Final Date for Application Submission: 30th March 2020
- No of Vacancies: 865
- Application Process: Online
- Work Location: Bihar
- Official Site: http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/index.html
Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2020
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has released a recruitment notification for the 865 vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). The online application process will start from 09th March 2020. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria in the official notification. Those who hold the eligibility criteria can apply for the post before the last date. The last to submit the online application form is 30th March 2020. You can also find more details like selection process, application process, steps to apply in the below sections.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) – 865
Category wise vacancy details
- General – 347
- MBC – 155
- BC – 104
- SC – 138
- ST – 09
- WBC – 26
- EWS – 86
Eligibility Criteria for SHSB ANM Recruitment 2020
- Staff Nurse
- Qualification: Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery from a Bihar Nursing Council recognized institute
- Age Limit: 37 years for male candidates and 40 years for Female candidates
SHSB ANM Application Process
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Candidates need to submit the required details at the time of filling application. The Online application link will be active from 09th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for Bihar SHSB ANM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website (http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/)
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Hit on it and go through the notification
- Check eligibility criteria and Age Limit
- If you are eligible, click on ‘Apply Online’
- Enter the details
- Cross check and Submit it
Q. What is the salary of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in State Health Society Bihar?
Ans: The salary for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery will be decided by the state health society Bihar society is 11,500/-
Q. What is the Age Limit of the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Post?
Ans: The minimum age of the candidate should be 37 years and the maximum age should be 40 years
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for the SHSB Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery?
Ans: Candidates should complete their ANM course in any reputed university and must be a citizen of Indian
Q. How can I Join in State Health Society Bihar?
Ans: Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and if they hold the eligibility criteria they can apply for the written exam. To join the State Bihar Health Society candidates should qualify in the written test.