Bihar GDS Results/Merit List 2019 – 20: The Bihar Postal Circle will declare the GDS Merit List soon on the official website. Candidates those who participated in the GDS Recruitment Bihar are eagerly looking for the results, merit list details. Here we update the complete details on Bihar Postal GDS recruitment like selection list, results release date, etc.
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar Postal Circle|
|No. of Vacancies||1063|
|Name of the Posts|| Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Type ||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2019
Bihar Postal Department has released a notification for hiring 1063 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. It invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancies. Applicants can find their names, application numbers in the appost.in/gdsonline Merit List 2019. The selection list of Bihar Postal GDS is released on the website, i.e. appost.in/gdsonline. As and when the higher authorities release the news, we will update it here.
Bihar Postal Circle Selection Process
The recruitment team of the Bihar Post Office hires skilful individuals by conducting the selection process. The selection of individuals will be made as per the automatically generated merit list.
General Conditions to be Followed While Calculating Bihar Postal GDS Merit List
- While calculating the merit list, there is no weightage given or higher educational qualifications. The recruitment board takes only marks scored in the 10th standard of approved institutions aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals into consideration.
- In case, any two or more people having both marks & grades in the marks list, it considers only marks at the time of merit list.
- Candidates whose marks list contains grades/ points, then the calculation of marks will be done by taking the conversion of grades & points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum scores or grades as 100.
- In case, two or more applicants got the same marks, and the merit list would be taken as Date of Birth (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, EWS female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate who has applied for more than one post and got selected in several posts, then the job in the order of preference will be offered, and the candidature for all the remaining positions will be cancelled. Similarly, if a candidate joins at any selected posts, offers to the remaining choices will be automatically cancelled.
Bihar Postal GDS Merit List 2020 PDF
The authorities will declare the Bihar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Results in the form of the selection list. The primary selection of the applicants will be made on the source of the marks secured in the qualifying examination. At the time of preparing the selection list, no weightage is provided to those applicants who have a higher educational qualification. The final selection of the applicants will be based on the automatically generated Bihar Postal GDS Merit List 2020 as per the rules depending on the submitted applications. If anyone has submitted the application form inadequately or incompletely, then that application form is rejected and is not considered for merit.
The Bihar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2020 will be completely provisional. The names in the selection list do not mean that the applicants are finally chosen. It indicates that the applicants are selected for the next selection rounds, i.e., document verification. The selection and final appointment will be based on the Document Verification done by the officials of the respective regions.
Tie-Breaking of Bihar Postal GDS Marks 2020
If more than one contender who have scored the same marks in the SSC, then tie-breaking can be prepared for the merit list as per the following factors:
- Date of Birth (Elder age as merit)
- ST Category Female Candidate
- SC Category Female Candidate
- OBC Category Female Candidate
- GEN Category Female Candidate
- ST Category Male Candidate
- SC Category Male Candidate
- OBC Category Male Candidate
- GEN Category Male Candidate
Details Printed on Bihar Postal Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 Merit List PDF
The details that are furnished in the Bihar Postal GDS Merit List 2020 are as given below:
- Division Name
- Recruitment Cycle
- Head Office (HO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Post Number
- Post Name
- Name of the selected applicant with the percentage of marks
- Category of the applicant
- Applicant’s registration number
- Name of the post for which the final result withheld
- The above particulars will be available in the selection list of each circle.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Cutoff Marks 2020
The Category Wise Bihar Post Office GDS Cut Off Marks 2020 is available here. Based on the cut off marks, the final merit list will be made by the officials. Then after, the aspirants will be called for the document verification on the listed dates. The authorities will determine the cutoff depending on the below factors.
- Total no of the applicants for the recruitment process
- Highest marks obtained in the qualifying exam, i.e., SSC (10th class)
- Based on the applicants’ reservation category, etc.
- Note: The Bihar GDS cut off marks will be high due to huge competition
- The Category Wise Bihar Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2020 are as follows:
- Unreserved/ General Category Candidates: 80% of Marks
- Scheduled Caste Category Candidates: 70% of Marks
- Other Backward Class Category Candidates: 75% of Marks
- Scheduled Tribe Category Candidates: 65% of Marks
Required Documents for Bihar Postal GDS 2020 Certificate Verification
The following certificates are needed for the Documents Verification process. So, you must carry the following documents without fail to get selected for Gramin dak Sevak posts.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC marks memo and certificate
- Community/ caste certificate
- Certificate of disability
- Passport size Photographs
- Computer certificate.
- Other relevant documents.
- Soon after the official Bihar Postal GDS Merit List 2020 PDF release, we will update the scheduled dates for the certificate verification, etc. information here.
How to Download Bihar Post Office GDS Selection List?
- Go to the India Post Office Recruitment Bihar Postal Circle Official Site, i.e. http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- On the home page of India Post, go to the news section.
- You can find the Bihar Postal GDS Merit List link in the news section.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Provide the registration number, mobile number in the fields of the login page.
- Validate the given data and hit the submit button.
- Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List will be opened on a new page.
- Download it and take a printed copy of it for future reference.