Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf download link here. Check Bihar Police Sub Inspector Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc. Job hunters who are looking for Bihar Police Job Vacancies can apply for Bihar Police SI Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 25th September 2019.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for Police Jobs? If yes, then go through the details provided on this page. Recently, Bihar Police has released the latest recruitment notification to fill 2044 Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail (ASJ), etc. With the release of official notification, the officials have invited the application forms through online mode from 22nd august 2019 upto 25th September 2019.
Jobless contestants can utilize this job opportunity & apply for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. Other details of Bihar Police Notification 2019 like eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are given below. Go ahead & check the details.
Bihar Police SSC Sub Inspector Notification 2019 Brief Details
- Latest Update: Last Date for the Application Extended.
- Conducting Organization Name: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission
- Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail (ASJ)
- Total no. of vacancies: 2044 Posts
- Advt No: 01/2019
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 22nd August 2019
- Closing date for the application form: 25th September 2019(Extended to 28th Sep 2019 )
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Portal: http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission PSI Vacancy 2019
- Police Sub Inspector-2064
- Assistant Superintendent Jail-125
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2044 Posts.
BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit of the applicants should be as follows.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for General/ EWS (Male): 37 Years
- Max. Age for BC/ EBC (Male): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male/ Female): 42 Years
- Maximum Age for General/ EWS/ BC/ EBC (Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university to apply for Bihar Police SI Jobs.
Bihar Police Assistant Superintendent Jail Selection Process
- The selection process of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Examination, Interview, etc.
BPSSC Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Application Process
The Bihar Police Apply Online link will be available active from 22nd August 2019 upto 25th September 2019 @ http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/ Get the step by step process here while filling the application form.
How to apply for BPSSC Police Sergeant Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online for the post of Police Sub Inspector / Sergeant / Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment) / Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. 01/2019)”.
- Read the details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
Candidates have to pay the online mode through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Admit Card
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Bihar Police SI Notification Pdf
- Instructions to fill Application Form
- Instructions regarding Registration & Make Payment
- How to Register & Fee Payment
- How to fill the Bihar Police application form
- How to view the Application Status
- How to Cancel Application form
Other Related Links