BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification download link is dispatched here. Check the post-wise, discipline wise BHEL Trichy Graduate Apprentice Vacancies, age criteria, educational qualification, recruitment process, pay scale, application procedure, important dates, link to apply, etc. in this article. Eligible contestants can apply for BHEL Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Are you interested in getting a job in a reputed organization with a high pay scale? If yes, this is the right stop source for you. Recently, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirapalli has issued BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 765 vacancies. Interested contenders who have met the eligibility conditions can utilize this opportunity & start filling the application form from 27th September 2019.
The last date to submit the application form is 11th October 2019. So, candidates can apply at the earliest possible way, do not wait until the last minute. To remove the dilemma from your mind, we have provided the full info related to BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 such as age limit, qualification, selection criteria, salary, essential links, etc.
BHEL Tiruchirapalli Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting authority: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirapalli
- Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentice, Trade apprentices, Graduate apprentices.
- Total no. of vacancies: 765
- Type of Job: All India Govt jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 11th October 2019
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List (for Certificate Verification): 16th October 2019
- Tentative Certificate Verification date: 21st October 2019
- Tentative Joining Date: 28th October 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: https://trichy.bhel.com/ or www.bheltry.co.in
- Check Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs here.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Graduate apprentices.
- Total no. of vacancies: 765 posts.
The post wise & discipline wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Mechanical: 115 (SC-22, ST-1, OBC-31, OC-61)
- EEE/ E&I: 17 (SC-3, OBC-5, OC-9)
- ECE: 07 (SC-1, OBC-2, OC-4)
- CS/ IT: 20 (SC-4, OBC-5, OC-11)
- Civil: 29 (SC-5, ST-1, OBC-8, OC-15)
- Chemical: 01 (SC-1, OBC-1, OC-1)
- Total No. of posts: 101 posts.
- Fitter: 125 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 80 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 5 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 5 Posts
- Carpenter: 5 Posts
- Plumber: 5 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant: 15 Posts
- Turner: 12 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 24 Posts
- MLT Pathology: 2 Posts
- Asst (HR): 7 Posts
- Accountant: 14 Posts
- Total no. of Vacancies: 314 posts.
- Mechanical Engineering: 160
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.: 30
- Electronics & Communication Engg.: 20
- Computer Science Engg. / Information Technology: 29
- Civil: 20
- Modern Office Practice: 01
- Total no. of posts: 260 posts.
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 – 27 years (As on 28/10/2019)
Relaxation in the upper age limit applies to the reserved candidates as per the norms
- Ten years for PH candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Graduate Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline recognized by the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
- Trade Apprentices: Passed 10th class exam under 10+inter system of education with science & maths as subjects or its equivalent and passed two years training in ITI.
- Candidates who have passed their Diploma/ Engineering in the last three years, i.e., 2017, 2018 & 2019.
BHEL Trichy Graduate Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the contenders will be based on the merit list, Certificate verification process.
- Candidates who have completed the BOAT registration process will only be considered for the training.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Apprentice Posts Salary
Selected candidates for Apprentice Vacancy will receive the right pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Graduate apprentices: Rs. 4000/ – per month.
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 11,434/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 6000/- per month from the date of joining
bheltry.co.in the Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates should register in the BOAT portal, i.e., http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ The apply online link will be available active from 27th September 2019 up to 11th October 2019. Follow these simple steps provided below while applying for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply for BHEL Trichy Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019?
- Go to the official website, i.e., bheltry.co.in or https://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
- On the homepage, click on the link “Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY).”
- The official notification will open.
- Read the details carefully & ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Enter all the details in the application form correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- There is no application fee.
- BHEL Trichy Graduate Apprentice Official Notification Pdf
- BHEL Trichy Trade Apprentice Notification
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Technician Apprentice Notification
- Apply Online Link
You May Also Like