BHEL has initiated recruitment to fill the 200+ Trade Apprentice posts. An advt published regarding this Trade apprentice recruitment. In reference to it, The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates from 02nd January 2020 to 20th January 2020.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice Jobs – Overview
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Post name: Trade Apprentice
- Advt no: 01/2019
- Number of Posts: 260
- Job Location: Jhansi
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Form filling starting date: 02 Jan 2020
- Online application form submission last date: 20 Jan 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020
- Last date for application acknowledgement printing date: 25th January 2020
- Official website: https://jhs.bhel.com/
- Job Category: Government Jobs 2020
BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can grab this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the last date. The online application will get expired after the last date. 10th and ITI pass candidates are eligible to fill the BHEL application form. Before going to apply, you are recommended to check the total vacancy, job profile, How to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, and other required info.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2020
The BHEL is going to fill the 260 posts under this notification.
- Fitter – 85
- Turner – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic (Mechanic) – 10
- Electrician – 80
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 10
- Computer Operator and Programming Asst (COPA) – 18
- Plumber – 6
- Carpenter – 6
BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria
It is very important, to know the complete eligibility requirements such as educational qualification and age limit as per Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It rejected the applications if the candidates did not met the eligibility conditions.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL vacancy should pass the 10th and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: Willing candidate’s age should be less than 18 years and greater than 27 years.
Selection Process for BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Fitter, welder and other posts selection process as follows.
- Written test
- Document Verification
Candidates will get a place in BHEL if he or she successful in the above rounds only.
BHEL Salary Details
- Payscale information for the BHEL trade apprentice posts is not mentioned in the official advt. We are the first one to provide the required info about the trade apprentice jobs in BHEL.
- The Bharat heavy electrical limited doesn’t charge any application fee for the post of Trade Apprentice.
BHEL Apprentice Application can be submitted through Online mode. 20th January 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy?
- Candidates are advised to open the official website of BHEL or Apprenticeship
- The website links are https://jhs.bhel.com/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, Find for the official notification pdf
- Once observe the eligibility conditions
- Enter the required details to Register
- After completion of registration, go to the Login page and enter the details
- After reaching the Home Page of BHEL Jhansi, click on the Trade Apprentice “ITI Apprentice”
- Open the Apply Online Link, fill the application form and submit it
- After that Send your application form to the given address