BHEL has initiated recruitment to fill the 200+ Trade Apprentice posts. An advt published regarding this Trade apprentice recruitment. In reference to it, The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates from 02nd January 2020 to 20th January 2020.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice Jobs – Overview
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Post name: Trade Apprentice
- Advt no: 01/2019
- Number of Posts: 260
- Job Location: Jhansi
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Form filling starting date: 02 Jan 2020
- Online application form submission last date: 20 Jan 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020
- Last date for application acknowledgement printing date: 25th January 2020
- Official website: https://jhs.bhel.com/
- Job Category: Government Jobs 2020
BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can grab this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the last date. The online application will get expired after the last date. 10th and ITI pass candidates are eligible to fill the BHEL application form. Before going to apply, you are recommended to check the total vacancy, job profile, How to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, and other required info.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2020
The BHEL is going to fill the 260 posts under this notification.
- Fitter – 85
- Turner – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic (Mechanic) – 10
- Electrician – 80
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 10
- Computer Operator and Programming Asst (COPA) – 18
- Plumber – 6
- Carpenter – 6
BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria
It is very important, to know the complete eligibility requirements such as educational qualification and age limit as per Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It rejected the applications if the candidates did not met the eligibility conditions.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL vacancy should pass the 10th and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit: Willing candidate’s age should be less than 18 years and greater than 27 years.
Selection Process for BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Fitter, welder and other posts selection process as follows.
- Written test
- Document Verification
Candidates will get a place in BHEL if he or she successful in the above rounds only.
BHEL Salary Details
- Payscale information for the BHEL trade apprentice posts is not mentioned in the official advt. We are the first one to provide the required info about the trade apprentice jobs in BHEL.
- The Bharat heavy electrical limited doesn’t charge any application fee for the post of Trade Apprentice.
BHEL Apprentice Application can be submitted through Online mode. 20th January 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy?
- Candidates are advised to open the official website of BHEL or Apprenticeship
- The website links are https://jhs.bhel.com/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, Find for the official notification pdf
- Once observe the eligibility conditions
- Enter the required details to Register
- After completion of registration, go to the Login page and enter the details
- After reaching the Home Page of BHEL Jhansi, click on the Trade Apprentice “ITI Apprentice”
- Open the Apply Online Link, fill the application form and submit it
- After that Send your application form to the given address
You May Also Like
400 BHEL Trichy Trade Apprentice Latest Information
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 400
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th March 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.bheltry.co.in/
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 – 400 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is willing accept applications from contenders throse who are interested to work as TRADE APPRENTICE in Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, AC & Registration, Diesel Mechanic and other trades. Below 27 years of aged candidates can apply for this BHEL Apprentice Recruitment. For more information you may refer the entire article and apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment @ https://www.bheltry.co.in/
BHEL Apprentice 2019 Trichy Vacancies
Total 400 vacancies are to be filled in BHEL Trichy. Trade wise splitting of vacancies are as follows.
- Fitter – 150
- Welder – 110
- Turner – 11
- Machinist – 16
- Electrician – 35
- Wireman – 07
- Electronic Mechanic – 07
- Instrument Mechanic – 07
- AC & Refrigeration – 10
- Diesel Mechanic – 07
- Sheet Metal Worker – 05
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – 20
- Carpenter – 04
- Plumber – 04
- MLT Pathology – 02
- Assistant (HR) – 05
8th/ 10th/ 12th class/ Bachelor degree holders from a recognized board/ university can apply for this latest BHEL Jobs. Get downloaded Daily Employment News
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years and maximum age for applicants is 27 years as on 13th April 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Candidates selected to work in Diesel mechanic, sheet metal worker, carpenter, plumber, programme assistant and welder trades will get pay of Rs. 9892/-
- Selected candidates for Assistant and MLT pathology posts will get pay of Rs.8656/-
- Contenders going to work in remaining trades will get pay of Rs.11129/-
- Go through the official notification to know selection criteria.
How to Apply Online?
- https://trichy.bhel.com/tms/app_pro/register.jsp is the link used for registration purpose.
- https://trichy.bhel.com/tms/app_pro/login.jsp is the through which applicants can login and can fill the application form.
Also Check More