Latest BHEL Engineer / Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 145
- Post Name: Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th May 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee : 08th May 2019
- Date of Written Test : 25th & 26th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Advt. 01/ 2019
- Official Website: http://www.bhel.com/
BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 145 Executive Trainee Jobs
Hurry Up Job searchers! Here is a new BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers Without Gate. The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited which has 82 branches in all over India is in recruiting process to fill executive trainee/ engineer trainee 2019 vacancies.
In Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical Disciplines the engineer trainee positions are to be filled and In HR, Finance Disciplines the Executive Trainee jobs needed to be filled. So, contenders those who are having related educational background may apply for this BHEL Recruitment 2019. http://www.bhel.com/ is the official website URL to fetch any kind of information you required.
Engineer/ Executive Trainee Vacancy in BHEL Recruitment 2019
As per the released job advertisement, 145 positions are currently available in BHEL in order to fill.
- Engineer Trainee – 100 Jobs
- Mechanical : 40 Jobs
- Electrical : 30 Jobs
- Civil : 20 Jobs
- Executive Trainee – 45 Jobs
- HR : 20 Jobs
- Finance : 25 Jobs
Category wise splitting of vacancies are as follows.
- UR – 52
- EWS – 12
- OBC – 29
- SC – 18
- ST – 09
BHEL ET 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Engineer Trainee : Bachelor degree/ Five Years Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme In Engineering or Technology in the above respective disciplines.
- Executive Trainee : Full Time Bachelor’s degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized institutions/ university.
- In between 27 to 29 years aged candidates can apply for Engineer Trainee posts.
- Upper age limit for Executive Trainee post applicant sis 29 years.
BHEL Trainee Jobs Salary
The monthly income offered to selected contenders as Engineer/ Executive Trainee is during training will be Rs.50,000/- and after completion of training the pay will be between Rs.60,000- 1, 80,000/-
BHEL Executive / Engineer Trainee Selection Process
Aspirants those who qualified computer based examination and having prescribed medical standards will be subjected to appoint as executive/ engineer trainee.
BHEL ET Application Process
Apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 16th April 2019 to 06th May 2019 the application submission link will be made active.
How to Apply Online?
https://careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp is the official link through which you can fill the application form. Not to forget uploading scanned copies of documents, photo and signature during application submission.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.500/- and SC/ ST applicants is Rs.300/-
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification PDF
- BHEL Engineer / Executive Trainee Jobs Apply Online Link
- Medical Examination Rules
- Required Formats
- Instructions to be followed during Application Submission
You Can Also Apply For