BHEL, Fabrication Stamping and Insulator Plant (FSIP) are going to fill 51 Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020 on or before 20th March 2020.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 For 51 Jobs – Overview
- Name of the Board: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi
- Job Role: Apprentice
- Advertisement Number: April 2020/01
- Application Process: Online
- Vacancy Count: 51
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Advt Release Date: 10th March 2020
- Starting Date to Submit Applications: 11th March 2020
- Closing Date for the Application Form: 20th March 2020
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official Website: https://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Apprentice Notification 2020
We came up with excellent news for the candidates who are looking for BHEL jobs. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited has released an advt regarding the recruitment of apprentices. Candidates who have the qualification of ITI and 10th are eligible to fill the application form.
Check Latest Govt Jobs
Eligible and interested one advised to open the Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship (Apprenticeship Training Portal) www.apprenticeship.gov.in and apply for the Apprentice recruitment. The application is available from 11th March 2020 to 20th March 2020. Under the April 2020/01 advt, the BHEL has decided to fill 51 posts.
BHEL Jagadishpur Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Job Role: Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 51
Trade Wise Vacancies
- Fitter – 25
- Welder – 03
- Electrician – 12
- Instrument Machine – 01
- Insulator Maker – 05
- Programming Assistant – 03
- Turner – 01
- Wireman – 01
BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to participate in BHEL Apprentice recruitment have to meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Postulants who have the qualification of 10th and ITI in relevant trade from any recognized board or university can apply for BHEL jobs.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit 27 Years
Selection Process For Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
Candidates will be selected based on his or her performance in the following rounds.
- Trade Test or Interview
BHEL Apprentice Salary
Candidates who got selected as apprentices in Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited can get the following remuneration.
- 10th Pass – Rs. 6000/- per month
- 12th Pass – Rs. 7000/- per month
- ITI Pass – Rs. 7000/- per month
How To Apply For BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment have to read the entire official advt. Go to apply online process, if you are eligible only. Otherwise, candidates can be rejected at any stage.
Step To Fill The BHEL Application Form
- Open the Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited official website
- The website link is apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- Open the link and check for the Apprentice Tab
- Click on that and search for the Registration
- Open the link and enter the required details
- Complete the registration process
- Note down the User Name and Password
- Back to Home Page
- Search and click on the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment
- Fill the asked details correctly
- Press Submit
- Complete the entire application process without any mistakes
- Q. What is the full form of BHEL?
- Ans: BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electronics Limite
- Q. Is BHEL Jobs is a govt job
- Ans: Yes.
- Q. What is the BHEL Apprentice Selection process?
- Ans: BHEL conducts the trade test or interview to select talented and worthy candidates.
- Q. Is BHEL Apprentice Application Process is Online?
- Ans: Yes. The BHEL invites the eligible candidates through online only.
- Q. What is the BHEL apprentice application form last date?
- Ans: 20th March 2020 is the last date to fill the BHEL application process.