Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Pitampura
- Post Names: Junior Resident, Senior Resident
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 87
- Notification Date: 10th August 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 20, 21, 22 August 2019
- Notification Number: F3(270)2019/BMH/SR
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Pitampura, New Delhi
- Official Site: https://www.bhagwanmahavirhospital.com
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2019
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Pitampura issued a notification with number F3(270)2019/BMH/SR to fill 87 job vacancies. Through this recruitment, Junior Resident and Senior Resident posts are going to be filled. The walk-in interview is conducted to recruit Senior Resident (Anesthesia, Eye, Pathology, Surgery, Obs & Gynae, Pediatrics, Medicine, Orthopedics and Junior Resident (M.B.B.S) posts.
Interested contenders who fulfill the eligibility conditions can appear for walk-in-interview at the Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital on the specified dates. Individuals can know the required details of Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2019 like selection process, pay scale, educational qualifications, age limit, etc from this page. Also, check All India Govt Jobs here.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Vacancies
- Job Designation: Senior Resident, Junior resident
- Total no of Posts: 87
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Anesthesia: 14
- Eye: 01
- Pathology: 01
- Surgery: 03
- Obs& gynae: 14
- Pediatrics: 08
- medicine: 04
- Ortho: 04
- Junior Resident (MBBS): 35+3*
All the eligible contenders who are currently working in the organization can also apply. Other 03 posts in Junior Resident will be vacant by 22/08/2019.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Resident Eligibility
Candidates should meet the below-mentioned conditions to apply for Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Jobs. Follow further sections to know Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, etc.
- For Senior Resident:
- Individuals should pass MBBS Degree from MCI recognized university with PG MD/ Diploma/DNB in the respective specialty.
- Candidates must not have completed three years of senior residency in any recognized institution.
- For Junior Resident: MBBS degree from MCI recognized university with an internship completion certificate.
The upper age limit for the posts depends on the candidate category are given here.
For Senior resident
- General: 37 years
- SC/ST: 42 years
- OBC: 37 years
For Junior Resident
- General: 30 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- OBC: 33 years
To know the age relaxation for handicapped people, you can visit the official notification.
The rounds of selection procedure to recruit Junior Resident, Senior Resident posts are as follows.
The Walk-In-Interview Dates for different posts are enclosed here.
- Anesthesia: 20/08/2019
- Eye: 20/08/2019
- Pathology: 20/08/2019
- Surgery: 20/08/2019
- Obs& gynae: 21/08/2019
- Pediatrics: 21/08/2019
- medicine: 21/08/2019
- Ortho: 21/08/2019
- Junior Resident (MBBS): 22/08/2019
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Jr Resident Pay Scale
- Junior Resident: Pay matrix of level 11 (Rs. 67,700-208700) other usual allowances as per the rules.
- Senior Resident: Pay matrix of level 10(Rs. 56,100-177500) other allowances as per the rules.
Interested individuals should attend for the interview on the specified dates. Before appearing for the interview, candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online mode.
How to Apply For Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Vacancies?
- At first, visit Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital official site i.e https://www.bhagwanmahavirhospital.com
- Find the appropriate Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Jr & Sr Resident Notification 2019.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Eligibility conditions satisfied individuals who can download the application form.
- Fill your details in the offline application form.
- Along with the application form, candidates must carry a few documents to the walk-in-interview.
Applied candidates must carry below-mentioned documents to the interview along with the photograph, filled application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate(Xth Class)
- DMC Registration
- Degree/ Diploma certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years
- Caste Certificate
- Adhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ any valid photo ID card approved by Govt.
- EWS Certificate from the authorized person as per the rules.
You May Also Apply For