|Name of the Recruitment||Bhadrak District Court|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Junior Stenographer & Others|
|Last Date to Apply||14th November 2019|
|Application Process||Offline mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Category||Odisha State Government Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
Bhadrak District Court Group-C Recruitment 2019
Bhadrak District Court is recruiting candidates for Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist, Salaried Amin posts with a decent pay scale as given below. The selection process for these roles includes a written test, shorthand test, computer science practical test, and viva voice. Interested candidates can send their application form to the given address below.
- Junior Clerk-cum-copyist 17
- Junior Stenographer 06
- Junior Typist 08
- Salaried Amin 01
- Total – 32
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr Typist and Jr.Stenographer:
- Education: Candidates should have passed 12th conducted by Odisha higher secondary education or equivalent examination
- Salaried Amin:
- Education: Candidates should have passed the 10th examination.
- Age: 18 – 32 years.
- (Reservations and age relaxations are based on SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS as per govt norms.)
- A written-test (part-I) is conducted to fill all the posts. Candidates who clear the part-I test will be qualified for the part-II test. The part-II test varies as per the posts are given below:
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist:
- Candidates who clear written test (part-I) will be qualified for computer science practical test (part-II) and viva voice (part-III).
- Jr. Stenographer and Jr.Typist:
- Candidates who clear the written test (part-I) will be qualified for a shorthand typing test (part-II). Whoever gets selected in a shorthand typing test shall be called for computer science test and viva voice.
- Salaried Amin:
- Those who clear the written test (part-I) will be qualified for the practical test (part-II) and viva voice (part-III).
Bhadrak district court is recruiting candidates for different roles. People from Odisha state only can use this opportunity. Whoever is Interested required to pay Rs.100/- deposit challan and enclose the deposit challan in original with their application form of Bhadrak District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment may send it to the Office of District judge, Bhadrak.
- ( SC/ST candidates need not pay examination fees)
Steps for How to Apply
- Go to the official website (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bhadrak).
- Click on the recruitment which is at the bottom right corner.
- Look for the Group-C advertisement and open it.
- Go through the eligible candidate information.
- If you are eligible, download the application form and fill it.
The appointed candidates of Bhadrak District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment will get a salary based on their profiles.
- Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist Rs.19,900 – 63,200
- Junior Stenographer(Grade-III) Rs.25,500 – 81,100
- Junior Typist Rs.19,900 – 63,200
- Salaried Amin Rs.21,700 – 69,100