BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment - Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|No. of Vacancies||1978|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts|
|Job Type ||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||06th May 2020|
|Last date to apply||11th May 2020|
BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot conducting the recruitment for Dr B.R Ambedkar State Institute of Medical Sciences, Mohali And Government Medical Colleges Patiala And Amritsar. Candidates can apply online for 1978 vacancies of Research Scientist (Medical), Research Scientist (Non-Medical), Research Assistant, Lab Technician and other posts.
Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete details of BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Notification before filling the applications. Check the educational qualification, salary, selection process, and application steps from this page. The end date to submit the filled applications is 11th May 2020.
bfuhs.ac.in Staff Nurse Vacancies 2020
- Name of the Posts: Various
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1978 Posts
The post wise number of vacancies are provided here:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Research Scientist (Medical)||28|
|Research Scientist (Non-Medical)||03|
|Data Entry Operator||26|
|Security Guard/ Chowkidar||19|
|Trained ICU Technician||10|
|Class IV/ House Keeping||640|
BFUHS Lab Attendant Eligibility Conditions
- Research Scientist 1 (Medical): Aspirants must have finished MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. & AH recognised by MCI/ DCI/ VCI respectively. (or) BDS/ B.V.Sc degree with one year experience.
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical): Aspirants must have finished BE/ B.Tech Degree in related Engg. stream (or) 1st class Master degree in a related subject (or) 2nd class M.Sc + PhD degree in related subject from a recognized university
- Lab Technician: Aspirants must have finished 10+2 with science and diploma in laboratory technology from a recognized institution/university to apply for the posts.
- Lab Attendant: Aspirants must have finished 10th/ Matric/ High School/ equivalent with one-year required experience from recognized institute/ board or 12th pass with 2 years experience and B.Sc degree with 3 years experience
- Data Entry Operator: Aspirants must have finished 12th pass in Science stream with Mathes as a subject from recognized board/ institute
- Doctor (Specialist): Individuals should have passed MBBS and MD in the specially Aneasthesia/Medicina/ Paediatric
- Staff Nurse: Individuals should have passed senior secondary part II examination or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution and completed a diploma in general nursing and midwifery from a recognized university can apply for BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
- Doctor (Non-Specialist): Individuals should have passed MBBS
- MGPS Technician: Contenders who have passed the 12th in Science or Trade certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Trained ICU Technician: Aspirants must have finished 12th or Diploma in Operation Theatre Assistant
- CSSD Technician: Individuals should have passed B.Sc with 3 years experience in CSSD
Aspirants required to visit the official notification to know other posts educational qualification to apply for BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: should not exceed more than 45 years
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Selection Procedure
BFUHS recruits the talented and intelligent aspirants for its vacant posts by conducting the selection procedure rounds. The shortlisted contenders after the selection process can get a job. BFUHS Staff Nurse Jobs selection process details are provided at the official advertisement.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Salary
The selected individuals in BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 will get a pay matrix 7th CPC as mentioned below:
- Research Scientist (Medical) - Rs. 65,000/- per month
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical) - Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Research Assistant - Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Lab Technician - Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Lab Attendant - Rs. 10,777/- per month
- Data Entry Operator - Rs. 10,777/- per month
- Sweeper - Rs. 9,557/- per month
- Doctor (Specialist) - Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Doctor (Non Specialist) - Rs. 52,500/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Pay Level 7
- Trained ICCU Technician: Pay Level 4
- Lab Attendant: Pay Level 2
Aspirants required to visit the official advertisement to know other posts pay scale of BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Application Process
Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions can apply online for BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020. Make use of the simple application steps provided below and submit the filled applications on or before the end date.
How to Apply For BFUHS Staff Nurse Posts?
- At first, go to the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences official portal i.e http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/
- Career section on the homepage, search for the BFUHS Notification and download it
- Check out the eligibility conditions, general instructions
- Eligible candidates can open the application form
- Fill the data in the application without making mistakes
- Upload the scanned passport size recent your photograph, signature
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy