ClBelagavi District Court Steno Typist Admit card download link will remain soon active. Candidates who applied for the respective recruitment can download the admit card to write the exam. Candidates will appoint based on their performance in the written test. Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam hall.
Belagavi Dist Steno Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Conducting Organization: Belagavi District Court
- Job Role: Steno, Typist, and other posts
- Vacancy count: 55
- Advt Number: ADM 1/2020
- Apply online last date: 21.01.2020
- Application Process: Online
- Also, Check Govt Jobs in Karnataka
- Official web portal: districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Category Name: Admit Card
Belagavi District Court Admit Card Date 2020
Are you looking for the Belagavi District Court stenotypist and other exam dates? Then you reached the exact place where you can get precise information regarding it. The Belagavi District has not published any notice regarding the exam dates till now. We updated the latest info regarding the exam dates once it is out.
What are the details required to get the Belagavi Dist Court Exam Hall Ticket?
- User Name or Application ID
- Password or date of birth
Belagavi District Court Admit Card For Steno, Typist & Other Posts
The Belagavi District Court is planning to release the admit card download for the posts of Steno, Typist and other posts. Applicants have to submit the valid login details to download the exam call letter. You are not allowed to write the exam without hall ticket hard copy nad a valid ID proof.
How To Download Belagavi District Court Steno Typist Hall Ticket?
- Open the official website of Belagavi District Court
- The website link is https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/belagavi-onlinerecruitment
- Open the given link
- On the Home Page, find the Download section
- Click on that and search for the Steno, Typist and other posts exam admit card download links
- Click the required link and enter the asked info
- If you give the valid login details, then you will be redirected to a new window
- Cross-check the printed details on the admit card
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam venue
Belagavi District Court Recruitment 2020 notification
Belagavi District Court initiated BDC Recruitment 2020 to recruit the best candidates for the posts of stenotypist and other. A piece of clear information regarding this recruitment is available on official advt. We found it on the district court website. By taking it as a reference, the Belagavi District court is going to fill the 55 vacancies. Eligible candidates invited to apply for these posts through online process. The Last date for the registration is 21st January 2020.
districts.ecourts.gov.in Selection Process
A written test with an interview will conduct to select efficient and talented candidates.
What Details Are Available On Belagavi District Court Admit Card?
The following information is available on the Belagavi District Steno Typist Hall Ticket.
- Candidates Photo, Name, Signature
- Exam date, venue, and session
- Candidates father name and address etc.,
ID Proof Required for Belagavi Dist Court Exam Call Letter
- Student Id
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
1. What is the Belagavi District court exam date 2020?
Ans. The Belagavi District court exam 2020 is tentatively scheduled on February 2200 or March 2020
2. When will the Belagavi District court Admit card 2020 will release?
Ans. Belagavi District court Admit card 2020 will be available on its official portal very soon.
3. What is the official portal to download the Belagavi District court Admit card 2020?