BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Latest Notification
- Organization Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Category : BEL Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 150
- Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.bel-india.in/
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification – 150 ITI Jobs
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) one of the leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence has released an employment notice for filling up of ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Welder, COPA, Draftsmen trades. Selected candidates have to undergo one year apprenticeship training and have to provide their services in BEL Ghaziabad unit. http://www.bel-india.in/ is the official website to get related information like eligibility, salary, selection & other details. Also Check more UP Govt Jobs
BEL Vacancies 2019
Number of ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies to be filled in Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad are 150. Trade wise vacancies are as follows.
- Fitter – 17 Jobs
- Turner – 04 Jobs
- Electrician – 14 Jobs
- Electronic Mechanic – 19 Jobs
- Machinist – 05 Jobs
- Draftsmen (Civil) – 04 Jobs
- Draftsmen (Mechanical) – 09 Jobs
- Refrigeration & Air Cond. – 04 Jobs
- Electroplater – 03 Jobs
- Welder – 02 Jobs
- COPA – 69 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of Trade Apprentice
Contenders those who has passed ITI Training under NCVT with 60% marks can apply for BEL Apprentice Recruitment.
Upper age limit for General/ UR candidates is 28 years as on 30th April 2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
BEL ITI Apprentice Stipend 2019
Candidates those who joined as Trade Apprentice in Welder and COPA disciplines will get monthly stipend of Rs.6754/- and for other trades the stipend of Rs.7591/-
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
The shortlisting of candidates will be done through written test followed by interview session.
Mode of applying for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mdoe. From 10th April 2019 to 22nd April 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to fill BEL Apprentice 2019 Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://www.bel-india.in/
- Go to the Careers Page.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If you are a new user then register first.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- The documents to be uploaded
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
- Valid Personal Email ID.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of application form.
- BEL Trade Apprentice Notification PDF
- BEL Apprentice Apply Online
- BEL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You Can Also Apply For