278 BECIL TA Staff Recruitment 2019
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Staff (technical assistant/technician, dissection hall attendants 1, Medico-social worker, Electro-cardiograph Technical Assistant, Technical Officer Opthalmology, Speech Therapist, X-Ray Technician, Audiometry Technician, POP. And Non – Technical Staff ( Data Entry Operator, Receptionist, Lab Attendant, Mali, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Modeller(artist), Head Cook, Office/Store Attendant, House Keeping Staff (utility), Accounts Assistant. So, interested candidates can apply the application form from 29th May 2019 to 30th June 2019. http://www.becil.com/ is the link to know more details about this recruitment.
BECIL Technical Staff Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of The Recruitment Board: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Total No. of Vacancies: 278
- Post Name: Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff
- Starting date of the Application Process: 29th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2019
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Category: All India Government Jobs 2019
- Official Website: http://www.becil.com/careers
- Advertisement No: 2019/17
Vacancy Details of BECIL Technical Staff Recruitment
The number of vacancies is to be filled in BECIL is 278 posts.
Discipline wise vacancies are given below.
Technical Staff – 40 posts
- Technical Assistant/Technician – 24 posts
- Dissection hall attendants 1 – 06 posts
- Medico-social worker – 03 posts
- Electro-cardiograph Technical Assistant -02 posts
- Technical Officer Opthalmology – 01 post
- Speech Therapist – 01 post
- X-Ray Technician – 01 post
- Audiometry Technician – 01 post
- POP – 01 post
Non-Technical Staff – 238 posts
- Data Entry Operator -65 posts
- Receptionist – 17 posts
- Lab Attendant – 27 posts
- Mali – 10 posts
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II – 04 posts
- Modeller(artist), Head Cook – 01 post
- Head Cook – 06 posts
- Office/Store Attendant – 30 posts
- House Keeping Staff (utility) – 70 posts
- Accounts Assistant – 08 posts
Department wise educational qualifications are mentioned below.
- For Lab Attendant, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Head Cook, Office/Store Attendant, Dissection Hall Attendants 1, Electro-Cardiograph Technical Assistant, X-Ray, Audiometry technician, and POP posts candidates need to complete 10th class/12th class from any recognised board.
- For Modeller post candidates must have a complete diploma.
- For Housekeeping staff, post candidates must have working experience for 1 year in housekeeping institute/organization.
- And for other remaining posts, candidates must have a completion certificate of BCA/Graduate with MSCIT, Degree, Head Cook, Office/Store attendant & accounts.
Age limits are given based on departments.
- Data Entry Operator – 30 years
- Receptionist – 21-35 years
- Lab Attendant – 20-27 years
- Mali – 20-30 years
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II – 20-35 years
- Modeller(artist), Head Cook – 21-35 years
- Head Cook – 30-50 years
- Office/Store Attendant – 20 -50 years
- House Keeping Staff (utility) – 20 -50 years
- Accounts Assistant – 20 -50 years
- Technical Assistant/Technician – 25-35 years
- Dissection hall attendants 1 – 20 -30 years
- Medico-social worker – 18-35 years
- Electro-cardiograph Technical Assistant – 30-50 years
- Technical Officer Opthalmology – 21-35 years
- Speech Therapist – 21-30 years
- X-Ray Technician – 20-40 years
- Audiometry Technician – 21-30 years
- POP – 25-30 years
The appointed candidates will get earn a monthly salary based on their profiles.
- For Receptionist, Lab Attendant, Sanitary Inspector, Modeller, Dissection Hall Attendants, Medico Social Worker & POP – Rs. 18,460/-
- For Mali – Rs. 16,770/-
- For Office/Store Attendant, House Keeping Staff – Rs. 15,184/-
- And for other remaining posts – Rs. 20,072/-
Contenders are requested to visit the official site to know the selection process.
Through OFFLINE mode, interested and eligible candidates can fill an application form from 29th May 2019 to 30th June 2019. Filled forms must send to the given address below.
Application fee for GEN/OBC aspirants is Rs. 500/-and for SC/ST/PWD aspirants is Rs. 250/-
How to Apply OFFLINE?
- At first, log on to the official site of BECIL.
- The official site of BECIL is http://www.becil.com/
- Click on Careers option in the lower sections.
- In that select, the vacancies option.
- There You can view recruitment advertisement details.
- Read all the instructions which you are willing to apply.
- Fill the required details in it and submit by attaching all important documents.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
- BECIL Technical & Non-Technical Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Apply Link for BECIL Staff Jobs 2019
You May Also Like