Latest Details of BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name : Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 66
- Post Name : Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- Last date for Submission of Application : 30th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written test / Personal Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: bcplonline.co.in
- Download Today’s Employment News
BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentice jobs
Apply for bcplonliine.co.in various Graduate and Technician Apprentice jobs after going through this complete job article. The Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has newly published a job notification in its career page for providing employment opportunities to incumbents in all over India. The selection of individuals for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy will be done through interview session or written test. https://www.bcplonline.co.in/ is the official website to refer further updates and aspirants are advised to submit applications on or before 30th April 2019. For a period of one year, candidates have to undergo apprenticeship training.
Vacancies in BCPL
Number of empty positions are going to be filled in BCPL are 66. Out of which
- Graduate Apprentice – 51 Jobs
- Mechanical – 10
- Electrical – 12
- Chemical – 15
- Instrumentation – 05
- Telecom – 03
- Computer Science – 03
- Civil – 03
- Technician Apprentice – 15 Jobs
- Mechanical – 05
- Electrical – 05
- Chemical – 05
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentice in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd
- Diploma holders in Engineering or Technology can apply for Technician apprentice jobs.
- Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in engineering or technology holders can apply for Graduate apprentice post.
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit is 30 years as on 30th April 2010. The upper age limit for Sc/ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- The monthly stipend for Graduate apprentice post selected candidates is Rs.7,500/-
- Recruited aspirants for Technician apprentice will get monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/-
Selection Criteria of Apprentice in BCPL
Based on the number of applicants, the selection committee may conduct only personal interview or written examination or may conduct both interview and written examination.
BCPL Application Process
The mode to submit applications for BCPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is via ONLINE. 30th April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website https://www.bcplonline.co.in/
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, click on the “Apply Link”.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Verify all the entered details once again.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
- BCPL Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF
- Apply Online BCPL Apprentice Jobs
- BCPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You May Also Go Through