BBMB exam admit card download link will be soon active. Candidates can get ready with login details to download Bhakra Beas Management Board admit card. You have to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket and ID proof to write the exam.
Bhakra Beas Management Board Fireman Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the organisation: Bhakra Beas Management Board
- Punjab Govt Jobs 2020
- Notification number: 01 of 2019
- Name of the Post: Fireman, Sewerman, Boatman, Surveyor, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist and Other Posts
- Selection Process: Written Test/Trade Test
- Vacancy Count: 45
- Government Jobs in India
- Application Submission Mode: Online and Offline
- Job Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Application Process Starting Date: 09th December 2019
- Last Date To Apply: 30th December 2019
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Official Site: bbmb.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukri
BBMB Exam Hall Ticket 2019 For Various Jobs
Here is a piece of good news for the candidates who are looking for the BBMB admit card 2019. The Bhakra Beas Management Board is going to release the hall ticket for Fireman, Sewerman, Boatman, Surveyor, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist and Other Posts. You have to submit the application registration id and password to get an exam call letter.
After downloading your BBMB call letter, you have to verify the details given on it. If you have any error, then immediately contact the respective person to do the required changes. Otherwise, no one will be allowed to take the exam. Start your revision process, once you get the BBMB to admit card.
Exam Date For BBMB Recruitment
The Bhakra Beas Management Board Fireman, Sewerman, Boatman, Surveyor, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist and Other exam dates have not announced yet. We are the first one to provide the required info about the BBMB admit card and exam dates. Stay tuned with us.
How To Download BBMB Fireman and sewerman Admit Card 2019?
Most of the candidates get confused while downloading the hall ticket form BBMB official website. To make your process easy, we offer a detailed step by step procedure to get the hall ticket for Bhakra Beas Management Board exams in the below section.
Step To getting Bhakra Beas Management Board Hall Ticket Online
- Aspirants are advised to open the official website of Bhakra Beas Management Board
- After reaching the Home Page, search for the Latest Announcements
- Click on that and find the Admit card download link for Fireman, Sewerman, Boatman, Surveyor, Shift Attendant, Pharmacist, and Other exams
- Choose the required one and make a click on that
- Submit the User Name and Password
- Then your BBMB hall ticket soft copy will be displayed on the screen by opening a new window on your personal computer.
- Once verify the details presented on it and take a hard copy
BBMB Notification For Various Jobs
The Bhakra Beas Management Board has initiated a recruitment process to find the best candidates to fill the various available vacant posts. Our team found an advt regarding this process on its official website. About it, there are 45 Fireman, Sewerman, Boatman, Shift Attendant, Surveyor, Pharmacist and Other Posts is going to fill. Candidates who are looking for govt jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying the last date.
To pick the right one for the right post, the Bhakra Beas Management Board members are going to organise the following rounds.
- Written or Trade Test
What are the details presented on the BBMB Call Letter?
- Date and Time of the Test
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Examination
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
ID Proofs To Carry For The Exam
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Prohibited to bring the Calculators, electronic gadgets inside the exam hall
- Candidates have to report 30 minutes before the exam
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the exam hall during the exam